Expect to find simple and contemporary food, made with extraordinarily grown and prepared ingredients. We are driven by the seasons and inspired by our specialist Cornish growers, farmers and fishermen. Our menus cater for all tastes, using fresh and flavourful produce to create rustic lunches, indulgent treats, healthy dishes and more.
Whether you’re a hotel guest or just passing, we’re sure you’ll enjoy dining in the Wild Café from breakfast until dinner.
Served 7.30 – 10am. Our menu changes daily to include a selection of the below
– Cinnamon roll, homemade croissant and pain au raisin, sourdough toast with local butter and handmade jam, granola and natural yoghurt, fresh, feel-good smoothies
– Hot dishes such as roast mushroom, farmhouse sausage, fried egg and crispy bacon, or American style fluffy pancakes with dark maple syrup
– Vegan options including coconut yoghurt, honey and thyme poached apricots, or roast heritage tomato, braised white beans and vegan chorizo with garlic mushrooms and toast
– Children’s extras such as chocolate and banana muffins, seasonal fruit salad and cereals
Plus our picnic breakfast to take with you: Cornish apple juice, homemade granola, natural or coconut yogurt, seasonal fruit, cured west country bacon roll or garlic and herb mushroom roll, croissant
Served 12.30 – 2.30pm
Choose from our deli, with a daily changing menu:
– Freshly baked breads such as sourdough and focaccia, filled sandwiches and hot toasties, homemade quiches, homemade soup and hummus
– Seasonal salads, add your own dressings, seeds and chutneys
– Bigger dishes such as grilled market fish or grass-fed burger with Davidstow cheddar and fries
– Delicious sweet treats: chocolate brownies, raspberry and almond tarts, homemade cake of the day and scones with strawberry jam and Cornish clotted cream
If you fancy venturing out of the hotel, we can also pick a packed lunch for you to enjoy al fresco – just ask.
Served 4.30 – 9.30pm
Our everyday menu offers a wide range of dishes where our ingredients sourced from ground, sea and farm, really shine. Enjoy a taste of Cornwall with local fish or try the delicious flavour combinations in our vegan dishes. The choice is yours on whether you delight in just a light bite from our selection of small plates, or indulge in a three-course meal. Think Phillip Warren rib-eye steak, fries, slow cooked tomatoes and peppercorn sauce, to Indonesian curry of summer squash and spinach, crispy shallots and coriander with wild rice, from our vegan menu.
12.30 – 2.00pm every Sunday
£18.50 for two courses
Here at the Wild Café we like to do things a little differently and bring the family Sunday lunch to you. Your main course is delivered to the table on platters for you to share, with all the trimmings. Choose from a variety of meats or opt for our tasty nut roast, suitable for vegans.
To book in The Wild Café …
We have plenty of tasty and nutritious options for our youngest diners during breakfast and lunch, and also a children’s menu, served from 4.30 – 9.30pm.
If you would like something to eat outside of the set times, we serve light snacks in our lounges, bar and terrace throughout the day.
The Wild Café is dog-friendly but please do let us know if you would like to bring your four-legged friend along, so we can allocate you a table where your dog can relax whilst you dine.
You may prefer to dine in our Herring restaurant, which you can read about here.
Please book online or call the Wild Café team on 01637 861 212 to reserve a table.Call us