Expect to find simple and contemporary food, made with extraordinarily grown and prepared ingredients. We are driven by the seasons and inspired by our specialist Cornish growers, farmers and fishermen. Our menus cater for all tastes, using fresh and flavourful produce to create rustic lunches, indulgent treats, healthy dishes and more.
Whether you’re a hotel guest or just passing, we’re sure you’ll enjoy dining in the Wild Café from breakfast until dinner.
Served 7.30 – 10.00am
– Homemade breads for toast and muffins, and fresh pastries such as croissants with local butter and handmade jam
– Hearty full English breakfasts with locally sourced sausages, bacon, an array of different eggs, roasted cherry tomatoes and all of your hot staples
– Vegan breakfast of sweet potato toast with avocado, spinach, roasted cherry tomatoes and mushroom
– Cereals, homemade granola, yogurts, dried and stewed fruits
– Homemade breads, pastries and toast, with local butter and handmade jam
Plus a daily specials board of dishes made fresh from the kitchen such as eggs benedict, frittatas and french toast with seasonal berries
Served 12.30 – 2.30pm
Choose from our deli, with a daily changing menu:
– Freshly baked breads such as sourdough and focaccia, filled sandwiches and hot toasties, homemade quiches and scotch eggs
– Seasonal salads, add your own dressings, seeds and chutneys
– Delicious sweet patisseries: doughnuts, chocolate tarts and carrot cakes
Our deli is also complemented by a daily specials board, with anything from soups to burgers. If you fancy venturing out of the hotel, we can also pick a packed lunch for you to enjoy al fresco – just ask.
Served 4.30 – 9.30pm
Our everyday menu offers a wide range of dishes where our ingredients sourced from ground, sea and farm, really shine. Enjoy a taste of Cornwall with local fish or try the delicious flavour combinations in our vegan dishes. The choice is yours on whether you delight in just a light bite from our selection of small plates, or indulge in a three-course meal.
12.30 – 2.00pm every Sunday
£18.50 for two courses
Here at the Wild Café we like to do things a little differently and bring the family Sunday lunch to you. Your main course is delivered to the table on platters for you to share, with all the trimmings. Choose from a variety of meats or opt for our tasty nut roast, suitable for vegans.
To book in The Wild Café …
We have plenty of tasty and nutritious options for our youngest diners during breakfast and lunch, and also a children’s menu, served from 4.30 – 9.30pm.
If you would like something to eat outside of the set times, we serve light snacks in our lounges, bar and terrace throughout the day.
The Wild Café is dog-friendly but please do let us know if you would like to bring your four-legged friend along, so we can allocate you a table where your dog can relax whilst you dine.
You may prefer to dine in our Herring restaurant, which you can read about here.
Please book online or call the Wild Café team on 01637 861 212 to reserve a table.Call us