Do something different and learn something new, such as painting, collage or textile work. Use our selection of paints, brushes, easels and canvasses to make something to take home with you to treasure forever.
We run daily craft sessions for all of our guests to enjoy year round. Learn how to create your first macramé masterpiece, build the perfectly imperfect first pot or learn the art of working in negatives with lino printing.
- Please book all spaces in advance
- If possible, please arrive 15 minutes before the workshop is due to begin in order to fill out a sign-in form, and so that we can make the most of the workshop time available.
- All materials and aprons are provided.
- Some of these workshops are split across two days. Accommodation is not included and will need to be booked separately.
- If you have any questions about our workshops, please drop into the Create shop at Bedruthan or contact our team at [email protected] or 01637 861222.