Discover an abundance of vintage and mid-century delights
- Furniture and lighting
- Decorative items and soft furnishings
- Fashion and accessories
- Pop up vintage hair and make-up stalls.
- Free childcare sessions – so we can look after your little ones whilst you browse the fair
- Vintage vehicles
- Vintage tearoom
- Art gallery
Stall holder information and notifications
- All stall holder enquiries should be directed to email@example.com. Please email if you would like to be notified when applications go live.
- There will be a charge of £1.50 for entry to the fair – each exhibitor will receive four complimentary tickets (to include yourself).
- Your stand fee is for two days (10 – 4pm each day) and includes your space, associated promotion, listings on the Bedruthan website under exhibitors, inclusion in the events exhibitors listings and a shuttle to free local parking (no parking for stall holders is allowed on site during event opening).
- The fair is supported by a strong marketing strategy targeting a relevant audience in Cornwall and beyond. Previous fairs at the hotel have attracted over 2,800 visitors.
- Successful stall holders are able to book discounted hotel accommodation over the fair weekend limited to 1 room per exhibitor.
- Full stall holder notes including set up times, unloading instructions and parking details will be sent to successful applicants. Set up for most areas will be possible on the Friday afternoon before the Fair.