Our Mid-Century and Vintage Fair is back! With 50 stalls of fashion, homewares, furniture and lighting, antiques, collectables and vintage-inspired crafts and design – there is something for everyone!
This year’s highlights include:
- Furniture and lighting
- Decorative items and soft furnishings
- Fashion and accessories
- Pop up vintage hair and make-up stalls
- Live music throughout the day
- Free childcare sessions (Subject to availability)
- Classic cars
- Vintage tearoom, sweet shop and ice cream van
- Art gallery
Dates for our Mid-Century and Vintage Fair are:
Saturday 13th – Sunday 14th October 10am-4pm
£1.50 per person on the door.
Bedruthan Hotel and Spa
Trenance, Mawgan Porth,
The fair is perfect for:
Lovers of all things vintage, art, homewares, textiles, decor, gifts, fashion, jewellery, accessories and food and drink.
Stall holder information
- All stall holder enquiries should be directed to email@example.com. Please note that applications are now closed.
- There will be a charge of £1.50 for entry to the fair – each exhibitor will receive four complimentary tickets (to include yourself).
- Your stand fee is for two days (10am – 4pm each day) and includes your space, associated promotion, listings on the Bedruthan website under exhibitors, inclusion in the events exhibitors listings and a shuttle to free local parking (no parking for stall holders is allowed on site during event opening).
- The fair is supported by a strong marketing strategy targeting a relevant audience in Cornwall and beyond. Previous fairs at the hotel have attracted over 2,800 visitors.
- Successful stall holders are able to book discounted hotel accommodation over the fair weekend limited to 1 room per exhibitor.
- Full stall holder notes including set up times, unloading instructions and parking details will be sent to successful applicants. Set up for most areas will be possible on the Friday afternoon before the Fair.