Join us for an exciting open-air performance of A Midsummer Night's Dream by Quantum Theatre
- Performance times
- Friday 12th August at 1:30pm and 5pm
- Meadow at Bedruthan
- Adults £16, Children £12 (under 2s go free)
- Suitable for ages 4+
Situated on our spectacular meadow at Bedruthan Hotel, overlooking the sea, our outdoor theatre performances have been encaptivating both children and grown-ups for years.
RapunzelLet your hair down and get tangled in a brand-new musical adaptation of the classic fairy tale! This fast-paced, larger-than-life production contains all the ingredients Immersion’s loyal audiences have come to love and expect, including a laugh out loud script, heaps of audience interaction, a host of catchy songs, unforgettable characters, and maybe even the odd water gun or two! With magic and mayhem throughout, this is one hair-raising adventure the family won’t want to miss!
Bring your picnic blankets, chairs and sun cream (fingers crossed) and settle in for a magical fairy tale amidst the backdrop of the crashing Atlantic waves.
Please note: There is no parking available on site. Please park at Mawgan Porth Beach car park (Sat Nav: TR8 4BA) and walk up to the hotel via the entrance on Tredragon Road, or along the coastal path. Drop off is possible, although please be aware that Tredragon Road is narrow and mainly residential.
Need to knows:
- Running time is approximately 1: 55 minutes for act 1 and 40 minutes for act 2.
- Should the performance be unable to take place due to bad weather, your ticket will be fully refunded.
- Make sure you bring a blanket or chair to sit on, weather-appropriate gear (fingers crossed for sunshine), and a picnic, as the tale could take some time to tell, and storytelling can be hungry work! Seating is not provided.
- The performances begin at 1:30pm and 5pm, doors open approximately 2 hours before.
- Please bring a copy of your tickets with you.
- Although children under 2 go free, please add a ticket to the cart for them so we can ensure there is plenty of space of everyone.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- For any enquiries, please email [email protected]