Join us for an exciting open-air performance of The Reluctant Dragon by Quantum Theatre
- Performance times
- Tuesday 19th July at 7pm
- Meadow at Bedruthan
- Adults £16, Children £12 (under 2s go free)
Situated on our spectacular meadow at Bedruthan Hotel, overlooking the sea, our outdoor theatre performances have been encaptivating both children and grown-ups for years.
A Midsummer Night's Dream
Shakespeare’s classic comedy of love and intrigue, magic and mayhem, is brought to life by family favourites Quantum Theatre in their wonderfully funny and exuberant production of the Shakespeare classic. Set on that most dangerous of nights when fairies are abroad and nothing is as it seems four young, unsuspecting, lovers become entangled in their magical affray and soon no mortals are safe in those bewitched and bewitching woods outside Athens….
Quantum’s enchanting new production will have you spellbound so grab a picnic and a blanket and join in the fairy fun and frolics..
Bring your picnic blankets, chairs and sun cream (fingers crossed) and settle in for a classic love story amidst the backdrop of the crashing Atlantic waves.
Please note: There is no parking available on site. Please park at Mawgan Porth Beach car park (Sat Nav: TR8 4BA) and walk up to the hotel via the entrance on Tredragon Road, or along the coastal path. Drop off is possible, although please be aware that Tredragon Road is narrow and mainly residential.
Need to knows:
- Running time is approximately 2 hours with a short interval.
- Should the performance be unable to take place due to bad weather, your ticket will be fully refunded.
- Make sure you bring a blanket or chair to sit on, weather-appropriate gear (fingers crossed for sunshine), and a picnic, as the tale could take some time to tell, and storytelling can be hungry work! Seating is not provided.
- The performance begins at 7pm and gates will be open from 5pm.
- Please bring a copy of your tickets with you.
- Although children under 2 go free, please add a ticket to the cart for them so we can ensure there is plenty of space of everyone.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- For any enquiries, please email [email protected]