Bringing your dog to Bedruthan
We want to create a homely feeling for our guests, which of course means welcoming four-legged members of the family. Here’s what you need to know about bringing along your pet(s):
- The hotel has five bedrooms for guests with pets. Up to two dogs can stay in your room – but we also recognise that not everyone is quite so keen on dogs, so we only let six dogs visit the hotel at one time.
- Many of the hotel’s communal areas are dog-friendly, including the cocktail bar, the tranquillity space, the terrace, the front section of the Wild Cafe and the mezzanine. We also have a dedicated outdoor area where you can wash your dog after, especially messy walks.
- We provide your furry friend with a blanket, dog towel (for drying those sandy feet after a run on the beach), two feeding bowls and a feeding mat.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times and aren’t allowed on the furniture.
- For each pet, there is a charge of £12 per night to cover extra cleaning costs (we steam clean the room after your stay).
Dogs can accompany you during explorations along the South West Coast Path, and Mawgan Porth is perfect for morning walks all year round. Nearby Crantock beach is another favourite spot amongst local dog-walkers, with many other dog-friendly beaches being easily found around Cornwall.
When you check-in, our reception team will give you a special welcome pack with all the information you’ll need during your stay. Included is a list of nearby pubs and restaurants that will happily welcome your pet.
Cornwall may be known for its tranquil sandy coves, Ann’s famous pasties and the striking hero, Ross Poldark. However, there is no forgetting that Cornwall is a county steeped in…
Fancy seeing a play in a piggery next time you come to Cornwall? It might not seem the most tempting invitation you’ve ever had, but remember here in Cornwall we…