Get Handmade and Homespun this Christmas
Details for our 2018 Christmas Craft Fair coming soon. Last year the fair featured some of the most talented craftspeople and artisan makers from around Cornwall and the South West. Featuring over 50 stalls of contemporary craft, art, ceramics, illustration, homewares, textiles, decor, gifts, fashion, jewellery, accessories and food and drink – there really was something for everyone.
- Shop for gifts
- Meet artisans from across the South West
- Drop in to a creative workshop
- Enjoy refreshments from our sea view cafe and restaurant
- Browse the Create Art Gallery
- Children’s activities
- Drop-in childcare sessions in the soft play area
Details for our 2018 Christmas Craft Fair coming soon.
Sat 10am-4pm, Sun 10am-4pm
£1.50 per person
Bedruthan Hotel and Spa
Trenance, Mawgan Porth,
The fair is perfect for:
Contemporary craft, art, ceramics, illustration, homewares, textiles, decor, gifts, fashion, jewellery, accessories and food and drink.
Stall holder information and notifications
- All stall holder enquiries should be directed to email@example.com. Please email if you would like to be notified when applications go live.
- There will be a charge of £1.50 for entry to the fair – each exhibitor will receive four complimentary tickets (to include yourself).
- Your stand fee is for two days (10 – 4pm each day) and includes your space, associated promotion, listings on the Bedruthan website under exhibitors, inclusion in the events exhibitors listings and a shuttle to free local parking (no parking for stall holders is allowed on site during event opening).
- The fair is supported by a strong marketing strategy targeting a relevant audience in Cornwall and beyond. Previous fairs at the hotel have attracted over 2,800 visitors.
- Successful stall holders are able to book discounted hotel accommodation over the fair weekend limited to 1 room per exhibitor.
- Full stall holder notes including set up times, unloading instructions and parking details will be sent to successful applicants. Set up for most areas will be possible on the Friday afternoon before the Fair.