“The positive philosophy and culture at Red Hotels, together with the camaraderie, teamwork and wonderful relationships built within the company, are some of the strongest I have ever come across.“
Carolyn Inger, Investors in People specialist
As well our breath-taking location overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, we offer lots of other lovely perks too. Work with us and you also get:
- Free use of swimming pool and wellbeing classes.
- Discount in our restaurant, on spa treatments and products including the Create shop, gallery and craft workshops.
- Discount on services and products at our sister hotel, the Scarlet.
- Discounted surfing lessons and free equipment hire.
- A free one-night stay at the hotel for you and a companion including lunch, breakfast, dinner and spa treatments.
- A discounted rate on hotel stays for your family and friends.
- Cashback plan for health and wellbeing.
- Free parking.
- Long service rewards.
- Temporary accommodation available.
- Be part of a fun loving and friendly community.
- Social events.
We deliver inspirational continuous training to all our people as well as what is appropriate to you as an individual. There are also opportunities including apprenticeships, GNVQs, and tourism and hospitality courses, Wine and Spirit training and Personal Licence training.
You can read about our City & Guilds Food Training programme here.
Want to receive job alerts?
Feedback from our staff:
“Not just a place to work – a place where relationships are built.”
“This company creates such passion and drive in people – real ownership. I wouldn’t be any more committed if it was my own business. I want to make Bedruthan the best it can be and be the best I can be myself.”
“Everyone takes time to look after each other.”
“Great support and team work.”
“I genuinely love the place. You couldn’t find a nicer place to work.”
“We have such a laugh together. I wouldn’t want to work anywhere else.”
“They listen to and act on feedback. I’m so proud of the hotel and what we offer.”
“They generate pride and commitment.”