Winter Romance Break
Take all the time you want to relax in our sea view spa, discover together benefits of our hydro pool, cedar sauna, eucalyptus steam room and lavender caldarium. Enjoy dinner one night in your choice of the Wild Cafe or The Herring Restaurant.
After a generous, locally-sourced Cornish breakfast, take a cliff-top walk, we’ll give you a thermos of Cornish roasted coffee (or tea) and cookies to warm you up. Lie-in as long as you like on both mornings, as we’ve arranged a late check out for you on your final day.
- Two nights with complimentary upgrade to a sea view room
- Breakfast on both mornings in our Wild Cafe
- £30 per person to spend in our sea view restaurants on the first night
- Late checkout until 1pm on your final day
- Unlimited use of Bedruthan Spa facilities: pools, cedar sauna, eucalyptus steam room and lavender caldarium.
- Brandy hot chocolates on arrival, thermos and cookies to fuel your cliff walk
Two nights for £358 per room, for two people sharing
Available until 29th February 2016 (subject to availability), excluding February half term.
Terms and Conditions:
Offer includes two night’s stay at Bedruthan hotel, breakfast in the Wild Café on both mornings, £30 per person to spend on food in our restaurant on the first night, hot chocolates on arrival (presented as a voucher), a flask of hot drink plus cookies and a late checkout of 1pm the next day. Valid for two night’s stay between Friday 29th January and Monday 29th February 2016, subject to availability. Offer only available for two night stays, extra nights bookable at standard rates. A non refundable deposit of 25% will need to be taken at the time of booking. Please note there is limited availability on Saturdays. Upgrades to a sea view room are availability depending on availability – please ask when booking. No cash alternative is available. There is limited availability with this offer, so book now to avoid disappointment. £358 is a from price and this can fluctuate depending on availability.