Twixmas Break at Bedruthan
After spending Christmas at home either together or apart, bring the whole family to Bedruthan to prolong the festive merriment in the lead up to the New Year. Begin your stay with welcome drinks, canapes and afternoon tea together. After settling into your room, head down for family caricature and portraits with fun props, to take away as treasured memories.
Little creatives will love the wands and headdresses workshop or pottery painting, whereas the more adventurous will jump at the chance to head down to the beach for the treasure hunt. Once it’s time for bed, parents can indulge in cheese and port whilst sitting back to enjoy live music, or challenging friends during the Midnight quiz.
Our three-night Twixmas Break includes:
- A superb Cornish breakfast each morning
- Lunch each day in the Wild Café
- Dinner each evening, with a choice of courses from our festive menu, served in either the Wild Café or the Herring restaurant*
- High Tea each day with festive inspired sweet treats
- Festive foodie treats throughout your stay including cheese and port and welcome canapés
- A daily programme of kids activities and family entertainment
- Complimentary two-hour kids club session each day
Our Twixmas Break is available as a three-night stay arriving on 27th December and departing on 30th December 2019, with prices starting from £1447 for two adults and two children sharing a sea view family room. *To dine in the Herring you must prebook.
Lunch and the festive treat is available each day with the exception on the day of arrival and the day of departure. Dinner is included each evening with the exception of the day of departure. The two-hour kids club sessions each day are subject to availability and pre-booking is essential.