Toddler Break: Time Out
The break described on this page was for arrivals up to Sunday 8th July and is currently not available to book. Please sign up to our newsletter, below, to be the first to know when we have new breaks on offer. See our young family breaks page for alternative holidays with your little one.
Time out with toddlers has never been so easy; giving you the opportunity to rest, relax or sleep with your little ones in tow. This three-night break gives you four hours of kids club sessions, for each night you stay, leaving plenty of grown-up time to enjoy the facilities including the Spa Garden and indoor spa.
Wake up and enjoy breakfast in our Wild Café each morning, and one morning you can even indulge with breakfast in bed. Spend your days relaxing in our spa, cosy lounge spaces and play areas or take the coastal path to the beach and splash around in the waves. Enjoy dinner in the Herring restaurant each evening taking advantage of the in-room baby listening service.
What’s more, we have all the equipment you need including wellies, all-terrain buggies and toddler carrying backpacks so even packing should be effortless.
- Four hours of kids club sessions included per day (please pre-book as this is subject to availability)
- Complimentary use of all our baby hire equipment
- Complimentary use of our baby listening service – so you can enjoy your evening in the hotel while your children sleep in your room.
- Breakfast each morning in the Wild Cafe (with an option of breakfast in bed one morning)
- Dinner each night with a free upgrade to the Herring
- A Spa Garden experience for each adult
- Unlimited use of our spa facilities (adults-only) and our indoor pool (available to all)
- Use of all of our children’s facilities: from outdoor play areas and indoor soft play to indoor and outdoor pools.
Our Toddler Breaks are available in Family Rooms: with partial room dividers between the adult and child beds; Standard Sea View Villas: with foldaway doors separating the adult and child areas; Large Sea View Villas and Apartments: with completely separate adult and child bedrooms – this way you shouldn’t disturb your little ones with too much light and noise, but you will still be able to check on them easily. Visit our rooms pages for more information.
To enquire and book
This break is currently unavailable. Please sign up to our newsletter, below, to be the first to know when we have new breaks on offer.
Terms and Conditions:
Offer includes a three night’s stay at Bedruthan hotel, breakfast in the Wild Café each morning, dinner each evening with a complimentary upgrade to the Herring restaurant for the adults, four hours of kids club sessions per day per child. Offer is based on two adults and one child – additional child supplements will apply. If children wish to eat in the Herring restaurant in the evening a £10 supplement per child will be added to your room bill. Kids club sessions are subject to availability and we highly recommend booking this at the same time as booking your room to avoid disappointment. A non-refundable deposit of 25% will be taken at the time of booking, the rest is payable on departure. No cash alternative is available. There is limited availability with this offer.