The Gin Break
For the very first time, we’ve partnered with our friends Tarquin’s Gin to offer an exclusive two-night break, in celebration of our Cornish shores, and sure to delight those known for treating themselves to a juniper tipple, or two.
Upon check-in you’ll be greeted by a Tarquin’s Minatures Gift Set, boasting four delicious flavours ready for you to sample from the comfort of your ocean-view room. Build up a taste before embarking on an immersive distillery tour, going ‘behind the botanicals’ to learn about Tarquin’s history, and see how their famous gin is crafted. We’ll serve you delicious and locally sourced dishes morning and night, whilst you simply unwind in our spectacular, coastal setting.
This break is no longer available, click here for our current special offfers.
- Two-night stay with complimentary sea view upgrade
- Tarquin’s Mixed Miniatures Giftpack to be enjoyed in your room or taken home as the perfect, Cornish momento. It includes four, favourite flavours; British Blackberry, Cornish Dry, Strawberry and Lime and Rhubarb and Raspberry.
- The Tarquins Cornish Gin Experience Tour : subject to availability and available on set days
- Cornish breakfast in the Wild Café each morning
- Three course dinner each evening, in the Herring restaurant
- Unlimited use of our indoor, luxury spa facilities
- Treat yourselves to a late 1pm checkout so you can enjoy a lovely lie-in and make the most of the hotel facilities
To enquire or make a booking, please call our friendly team on 01637 860 860, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*The Gin Break Terms and Conditions:
The Gin Break is available for two-night stays, for adults only. This break excludes school holidays, and the complimentary sea view upgrade is subject to availability. Extra nights will be charged at standard rates. Due to the limited availability of this special offer, we are unable to refund, amend or cancel any reservations after full payment has been taken at the time of booking. Unlimited spa time includes the use of all indoor spa and pool facilities but not our Sensory Spa Garden, which can be booked separately. We recommend you reserve a table in the Herring at the time of booking.
Our reservations team will book the tour for you. You may stay on days when the tour is not running, and still have the gin giftpack on arrival, but nothing will be offered in it’s place. The tour is courtesy of Tarquin’s and we are unable to accept liability. Transport to and from Tarquin’s is the responsibility of the guest.