Summer Holidays at Bedruthan
This summer take part in our fun activities – polish your circus skills, practice your downward dog or dress up as your favourite superhero. Explore the great outdoors – take to our wacky waterslides, follow our nature trails, listen to stories around the campfire and relax in the sea. Get creative and crafty making everything from beach junk sculptures to glittery biscuits. All our activities are designed so all the family have a fun, creative time together. There’s even entertainment for the grown-ups!
All of our Summer Holidays include:
- Free entertainment and activity program throughout your stay
- Two hours of childcare per child each day*
- Free equipment hire from tennis rackets and kites to high chairs and baby backpacks**
- Unlimited time in our sea view spa for the adults
- Access to all of our family-friendly facilities
To enquire about staying for 2018 Summer Holidays call us on 01637 860 860 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why visit in the Summer Holidays?
- Whilst not always dependable, the weather is at its hottest! Which means the sea is too. It’s the perfect time to spend lazing about on the beach or sunbathing by our outdoor pools.
- As part of our activity program children can enjoy free surf lessons (now that the water is warm enough, but wet suits will also be provided!)
- There are plenty of opportunities to enjoy dinner alfresco – we’ll be creating pop-up foodie events throughout the summer, from barbecues and hog roasts, to mussel and cider evenings.
- There is so much to see and do at the hotel, with indoor and outdoor play areas, swimming pools, kids clubs, and our activity program, you don’t need to leave the hotel, so you can avoid the crowds.
- There are all sorts of summer festivals going on around Cornwall from National Marine Week where you get the chance to spot seals and dolphins, to Culdrose Air Day where you can watch the Navy’s flying force.
Free activity and entertainment program
Our entertainment program changes with each holiday season, but here’s a sample of some of the free activities you can expect on your family holiday with us:
- Arts and crafts activities and cookery workshops throughout the week, from baking and decorating biscuits to sand art.
- Evening entertainment in the Ballroom including performances from Chloe the clown and Billy Wizz, giving parents time to enjoy a cheeky drink in the bar.
- Circus skills workshops with performances in the afternoon so the children can show off their new found acrobatic skills!
- Puppet workshops and shows, family films with popcorn, children’s discos, alternative sports days, football skills sessions, laser clay shooting, visits from Newquay Zoo and much more.
Facilities to keep the kids entertained:
- Indoor swimming pool and toddler pool
- Outdoor swimming pool and children’s pool
- Games room with games such as air hockey, table football and packman
- Enormous Jungle Tumble indoor soft play area
- Outdoor play areas for all ages, assault course and trampoline for older children
- Childcare and kids clubs
And something for the adults:
- Sea view spa with sauna, steam room, hydro pool and caldarium
- Adult only relaxation areas with log burners
- Cocktail bar and bar terrace
- Create Design Shop and Art Gallery
- Childcare and kids clubs so you can enjoy a little me-time
- Outdoor Sensory Spa Garden experience, available to guests for £30 per person
Terms and Conditions:
A non-refundable deposit of 25% will be taken at the time of booking, the rest is payable on departure.
*Childcare is subject to availability and we highly recommend booking this at the same time as booking your room to avoid disappointment.
**Please enquire about booking hire equipment on time of booking