- 5pm - 9pm
- 2021 dates
- Monday and Thursday only between 6 December to 23 December
- 2022 dates
- Monday, Wednesday and Thursday only between 3 January to 10 February
Amongst the moonlight sky, fragrant herbs and flowers, invigorate the senses and experience the sharp contrast between hot and cold. Then follow with a warming fondue to share in our sunset view Wild Cafe
Our Sensory Spa Garden features seven stages at different temperatures: slowly warm up in the heated sauna... then suddenly drench yourself in ice water. It’s about that single moment of living clarity, that instant when the body feels most alive.
A classic fondue
Made with Gruyere and Comte cheese, flavoured with sherry and kirsch, with cured Cornish meats and salami, new potatoes, homemade sourdough and green salad.
To follow, share a dark chocolate mousse with citrus madeleine, homemade Oreos’, honeycomb and marshmallows
Please call 01637 861219 to discuss any dietary alternatives
Need to knows
- Available for adults only
- Unavailable on Tuesday, Friday and Saturdays
- 2021 dates include 6th, 9th, 13th, 16th, 20th and 23rd December
- Maximum group size is 4 people
- Limited to 16 people at any one time
- Fondue will be booked to follow your spa experience from 8pm-9pm
- Please advise us of any dietary requirements before your arrival
- Subject to availability and amendment
- Elements of this package are non-exchangeable.
- Please note that any cancellations with less than 48 hours’ notice will be still be chargeable at full rate. If you need to alter your booking, please contact us as soon as possible; however, we are unable to amend your spa experience within 48 hours of your appointment time.