- We have both female and male therapists in the spa, please let us know if you have a preference.
- If you’re pregnant or have any health concerns or allergies, we can prepare for you if we know in advance.
- Note that late arrival will shorten your appointment time.
- We ask for 48 hours notice to cancel your booking or treatment. With than 48 hours notice, the full cost is charged.
- Covid-19: Sanitiser is found throughout the spa. For the full details on how Bedruthan is responding to Covid-19, please read our full measures.
We’ve worked with specialists to create beautiful treatments to suit you and your bump during pregnancy.
Please speak to us about how many weeks pregnant you expect to be on arrival at our spa and we will ensure to enable a blissful spa journey.
- First trimester: Give yourself time to let your body be. Look after yourself and add brightness with an all-natural Tula facial.
- Second and third trimester: Care for yourself and your bump. An Attuned Massage can be adapted just to you, helping to soothe both body and mind. Or step outside for our back-to-nature Sensory Spa Garden with an adapted route.
- Throughout your whole pregnancy: Soften the edges with our caldarium, swimming pool, relaxation lounge and hydro pool.
Please bring your swimwear, face covering and personal water bottle.
- If staying at Bedruthan, head to the spa in the robe you’ll find in your room (please also shower before coming to the spa).
- We have a no shoe policy, so enjoy being barefoot or bring flipflops.
- Lockers are available at no charge.
- We offer disposable underwear for body treatments.
For Bedruthan guests
To maintain social distancing during this time, we’re temporarily asking guests to reserve spa sessions. This easy process is handled when you arrive at Bedruthan.
If booked for a treatment, please arrive at the spa reception 15 minutes early. Please head down to the spa in your robe with swimwear/underwear underneath.
For Day Spa guests
Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your allocated treatment time. (Our team will talk you through your itinerary before the day.)
We recommend some time in the heat facilities before treatment: some initial slowed-down time in the caldarium, sauna or steam room begins to set a relaxing pace for the day.
The indoor pool is between 1.2 and 1.9 metres deep and is around 28 degrees.
The outdoor pools are open during the warmer months.
We ask for 48 hours notice to cancel your appointment.
With less than 48 hours notice, the full treatment cost is charged. If you do need to move your appointment, please let us know as soon as possible so we can arrange a happy solution.
Payment will be taken your card on booking – whether that’s through our spa reservations team, online, or whilst you’re within the hotel. If you have a voucher, please make sure you have it present as payment.
Please ensure children are accompanied and supervised.
We don’t have a lifeguard service, so parents need to be with little ones at all times.
Our coastal hotel is open to families, drawing many during school holidays. Please be aware that our spa may have a different feeling during these periods.