Soak up the Season: Spring Spa Break
To celebrate the arrival of spring we’ve chosen some of our favourite treatments to create this very special two-night spa break. Treat your feet to a Natural Foot Treatment in our sea view Lanai Spa Lounge leaving your feet softened and nourished. Savour 75 minutes with a Vitality Prana massage therapy using stimulating oils to wake up even the most sleepy bodies. Finally enjoy time in our unique Sensory Spa Garden for an exhilarating hour breathing in those springtime scents.
- Arrive at the hotel and head straight to the warmth of our spa: relax in our steam room, sauna, lavender caldarium and giant sea view hydropool before heading outside to the Sensory Spa Garden.
- Enjoy an hour-long experience in the Spa Garden designed to invigorate your senses: exfoliate your skin with our salt scrub, warm up in the sea-view cedar sauna before pulling the cold bucket over your head. Immerse yourself in one of our hot tubs and finally relax by the fire with a hot drink and a warm copper footbath.
- After a warming afternoon in the spa, enjoy an indulgent three-course dinner in our sea-view restaurant.
- After a restful night’s sleep and hearty breakfast, head to the Lanai Spa Lounge for your Natural Foot Treatment and herbal tea next to the fire.
- Take a stroll, join us for lunch or head back to the spa for a while before 75 minutes of pure indulgence with a Vitality Prana Body Treatment
- Enjoy another three-course dinner in the Wild Cafe and a night sleeping to the sounds of the sea.
- Finally indulge in breakfast and explore the beach one more time before heading home, fully refreshed and revitalised.
Prices start from £315 per person based on two people sharing a non sea view room.
Includes a two-night stay, breakfast each morning, three-course dinner both nights in the Wild Cafe, unlimited time in our indoor spa, one-hour long session in our Sensory Spa Garden, a 30 minute Natural Foot Treatment with herbal tea, and a 75 minute Vitality Prana Body Treatment.
Subject to availability. Only available for breaks beginning on Sunday – Thursday between 1st March to 30th May 2017, outside of school holidays.
Terms and Conditions:
* Offer includes two night’s stay at Bedruthan hotel, breakfast in the Wild Café each morning, dinner in our Wild Cafe, one hour in our sensory spa garden, a 30 minute natural foot massage and a 75 minute Vitality Prana Body Treatment. Valid on two night stays Sunday-Thursday between 1st March and 30th May – Excluding school holidays – subject to availability. Offer is based on two adults – additional guests supplements will apply. Dinner will be served in the Wild Cafe, if you wish to eat in the Herring you will need to book 24 hours in advance and a supplement of £5 per adult and £10 per child will be added to your room bill. A non-refundable deposit of 25% will be taken at the time of booking, the rest is payable on departure. No cash alternative is available. There is limited availability with this offer.