Two days’ relaxation just for the two of you
This New Year should be a time to reflect and relax. No better place to do this than by the coast. Explore the quiet winter beaches or unwind in the Bedruthan Spa. Our New Year’s Eve. Celebration begins with a four-course gala dinner cooked by our Bedruthan chefs. Champagne is served seconds before midnight (or a non-alcoholic equivalent), just as the first fireworks light up the air. Bring on 2021!
- Two night’s stay in a non sea view room (stay for two continuous nights between the 30th of December and 2nd of January)
- Breakfast each morning in the Wild Café
- Dinner each evening
- Gala four-course dinner if staying New Year’s Eve
- Welcome drink on arrival to set the mood
- Bookable sessions for our spa facilities (adults-only) and our pools (available to all)
From £649 for two adults sharing a non sea view room. Stay with us for two nights between 30th December 2020 and January 2nd 2021. No other room types are available for this break. Adults only.
Simple New Year’s break terms and conditions:
Please note that subject to government guidelines in light of the Coronavirus outbreak, some elements of our offers and breaks may be subject to change, but we will endeavour to provide alternatives. For the latest updates, please see our Covid-19 page here.