Whisk yourselves off for a restorative one-night spa break on the Cornish coast. For naturally beautiful feet, we combine organic ingredients with the wisdom of reflexology during a powerful 30 minute sole foundation treatment. Discover presence with a mindfulness workshop which will equip you with tools you can use to unwind any time. Also experience the benefits of thermotherapy indoors with our hydro spa, and be amongst nature with a Sensory Spa Garden experience. Take as much time as you like to relax in our sea view spa with cedar sauna, eucalyptus steam room and lavender caldarium.
- A one-night stay in a beautiful Bedruthan bedroom
- A delicious buffet breakfast with daily changing specials
- Unlimited use of the indoor spa
- A Sensory Spa Garden experience
- A Sole Foundation reflexology inspired foot treatment (30 mins)
- An optional mindfulness workshop
- A three-course evening meal in the Wild Café
- A complimentary bottle of fizz
- A late 1pm check out, so you can sleep in!
Prices start from £156 per person
Based on two people sharing a non-sea view double.
This break is available between April 22nd and 22nd December 2019, terms and conditions apply (see below).book now
Terms and Conditions:
* The Bedruthan Spa breaks are subject to availability. If you’d like to stay a little longer, extra nights will be charged at standard rates. Spa breaks are available until 22nd December 2019, excluding school holidays. The from price is per person based on two adults sharing a non-sea view double room. A non-refundable deposit of 25% will be taken at the time of booking and the rest is payable on departure. Unlimited spa time includes the use of all indoor spa and pool facilities. Each person will receive an entry into the Sensory Spa Garden as part of their spa break.