At Red Hotels: Bedruthan Hotel & Spa, the Scarlet and Create Cornwall – we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Information we may collect from you:
Information that you provide from filling in forms on our websites: subscribing to our e-newsletters, registering an account (Create only), entering a competition, ordering a product or booking a hotel stay. This could include your name, address, phone number, email address, billing and delivery address details and also marketing preferences and interests.
- Details of your visits to our websites, the pages you visit and the resources you access
- Details of any surveys that you may have carried out for us that we use for research purposes
- Contact you have had with us through social media platforms, email communication and phone calls
- Details of transactions you carry out through our sites and the fulfillment of your orders
“Red Hotels’ is the group name for Red Hotels Ltd and its trading subsidiaries Bedruthan Hotel Ltd and Scarlet Hotel Ltd.
“Bedruthan Hotel & Spa” is the trading name of Bedruthan Hotel Ltd
“The Scarlet” is the trading name of Scarlet Hotel Ltd
“Create Cornwall” is a trading name used by Bedruthan Hotel Ltd
We may also obtain information about your general Internet usage by using a short text file called a cookie which, when you visit our websites, is downloaded to your computer. A cookie is used to store small amounts of information for traffic analysis but it doesn’t contain any personal details.
Please note that cookies aren’t harmful in anyway, cannot introduce viruses to your computer or extract personal contact information.
What we do with this information:
We use this information to tailor our communication to you, improve our websites and deliver a more personalised service in the following ways:
- Ensuring that our websites are as easy as possible for you to use
- To provide you with information that is based on your personal interests
- To tailor all of our communication with you based on your previous orders and bookings
- To inform you of any special offers, competition, promotions or new products/services we think may be of interest to you
If you receive communication from us that you don’t remember agreeing to, it may be that we got your details from another business who believe they had your permission. We occasionally use these sources, but will never pass your data on to anyone else, without your permission.
If you don’t want to hear from us, you can unsubscribe at any time – there will be a link in each email, or you can contact us directly. If you decide at any time that you want to go back on our mailing list – then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org