Bedruthan Babymoon Break
- Two night stay for two people
- One night’s dinner included: a three-course dinner at The Herring with pre-dinner mocktails
- 30 minutes of slow guided meditation to find calm
- 60-minute pregnancy massage for mum-to-be (suitable in second trimester and onwards)
- One-hour Sensory Spa Garden experience for two (adapted route suitable in the second and third trimesters)
- Afternoon Tea for two at The Herring
- Complimentary bookable sessions to use Bedruthan Spa‘s facilities (we can advise which parts are pregnancy safe)
- Spa gift to take home
Our chefs are particularly flexible and can alter dishes with ease.
Prices start from £549 for two people sharing a non-sea view double or twin. T&Cs apply, subject to availability.
Covid-19: Please note that subject to government guidelines, some elements of our offers and breaks may be subject to change. To ensure social distancing, tables within our restaurants must also now be pre-booked, including for breakfast. For the latest updates, please see our Covid page here.
Babymoon Terms & Conditions
The Babymoon Break can be booked for stays until 1st April 2022.
A 25% deposit is required at the time of booking, with the remainder payable upon departure.
Strictly subject to availability.
Includes use of spa facilities, treatments are an additional charge. Some parts of the thermal spa are unrecommended for pregnant guests. Includes one entry per Babymoon guest to the Sensory Spa Garden. Includes a 60-minute pregnancy massage for mum-to-be. Includes a 30-minute guided meditation/wellbeing session. Massage and Sensory Spa Garden are only suitable for those in their second trimester and onwards.
Includes a three-course dinner at The Herring.
Includes an afternoon tea at The Herring.
All elements of the break will need to be pre-booked at the point of booking to ensure availability.
Extra nights are charged at standard rates.
Our full Terms and Conditions can be read here.