October Half Term
Our October Half Term special offer has now sold out, however, for last minute availablity, please check our late availability page.Late Availability
All our half term holidays include:
– Free activity and entertainment program
– Two hours of free childcare each day so the grown-ups can relax*
– Access to all of our family-friendly facilities
– Unlimited time in our sea view spa
– Breakfast and dinner every day in our Wild Cafe.
– Indoor and outdoor pools
– Childcare and kids clubs
– Games rooms
– Indoor jungle tumble soft play
– Tennis court and football pitch
– Outdoor play areas for all ages
– Adult only relaxation spaces
– In-room baby listening devices
*Subject to availability.
Why visit in October Half Term?
- You can catch stunning early evening sunsets which make the perfect backdrop to dinner in our sea view restaurants.
- The countryside looks magical as the trees turn a stunning shade of gold, and with bonfires and open fires there is a sense of excitement in the air.
- You can enjoy one of our Fire and Feast nights where you can enjoy hearty platters of local food before watching the sun go down around our new fire pit.
- Parts of our free activity program will be Halloween themed with plenty of opportunities to get dressed up – including a Halloween disco.
- It’s the perfect time to cycle the Camel Trail – you can hire bikes and cycle on the flat path between Bodmin and Padstow. Then you can take your pick from all the lovely restaurants, cafes and fish and chip shops in Padstow for some refreshments.
- You can make the most of the peaceful nature of October, curling up together in one of our quiet corners by our open fires. Make the most of some quality family time: borrow some of our board games, order some of our freshly baked cakes and have some fun together.
Free activity and entertainment program
Our entertainment program changes with each holiday season, but here is a sample of some of the free activities you can expect on your family holiday with us:
- Arts and crafts activities and cookery workshops throughout the week to dip in and out of, from baking and decorating biscuits to sand art
- Evening entertainment in the ballroom including performances from Chloe the clown and Billy Wizz giving the parents time to enjoy a warming drink from the cocktail bar
- Circus skills workshops with circus performances in the afternoon to show off all those new found acrobatic skills
- Puppet workshops and shows, family films with popcorn, children’s discos, alternative sports days, football skills, laser clay shooting, visits from Newquay Zoo and many, many more.
Terms and Conditions:
* Offer includes four night’s stay at Bedruthan hotel, breakfast in the Wild Café each morning, dinner each evening in our Wild Cafe, two hours per day per child childcare. Valid on four nights night’s stay on the set arrival dates listed above, subject to availability. Offer is based on two adults and two children – additional child supplements will apply. Offer only available for four night stays in the specified room types above, extra nights & other room types bookable at standard rates. Dinner each evening will be served in the Wild Cafe, if you wish to eat in the Herring you will need to book 24 hours in advance and a supplement of £5 per adult and £10 per child will be added to your room bill. Childcare is subject to availability and we highly recommend booking this at the same time as booking your room to avoid disappointment. A non-refundable deposit of 25% will be taken at the time of booking, the rest is payable on departure. No cash alternative is available. There is limited availability with this offer.