October Half Term at Bedruthan
Have a family adventure in Cornwall this October Half Term, explore the sandy beaches, run through the autumnal countryside and return to the cosy log fires of the Bedruthan for delicious three-course meals for everyone. And make sure to catch our special offer before it sells out…
Special Offer for a Four-Night Break
Enjoy a four-night break for a family of four for £1,495 in interconnecting rooms.
Your Four Night Package includes:
- Four night’s accommodation for two adults and two children in either interconnecting rooms or a sea view family room
- Breakfast each morning and a three-course dinner each evening for everyone
- Free entertainment and activity program throughout your stay
- Two hours of childcare per child each day*
- Free equipment hire from tennis rackets and kites to high chairs and baby backpacks**
- Unlimited time in our sea view spa for the adults
- Access to all of our family-friendly facilities
- Saturday 20th – Wednesday 24th October 2018
- Wednesday 24th – Sunday 28th October 2018
All for just £1,495 for two adults and two children in interconnecting rooms, a saving of at least £248.
To enquire about staying for October Half Term 2018 call us on 01637 860 860 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why visit in October Half Term?
- You can catch stunning early evening sunsets which make the perfect backdrop to dinner in our sea view restaurants.
- The countryside looks magical as the trees turn a stunning shade of gold, and with bonfires and open fires there is a sense of excitement in the air.
- You can enjoy one of our Fire and Feast nights where you can enjoy hearty platters of local food before watching the sun go down around our new fire pit.
- Parts of our free activity program will be Halloween themed with plenty of opportunities to get dressed up – including a Halloween disco.
- It’s the perfect time to cycle the Camel Trail – you can hire bikes and cycle on the flat path between Bodmin and Padstow. Then you can take your pick from all the lovely restaurants, cafes and fish and chip shops in Padstow for some refreshments.
- You can make the most of the peaceful nature of October, curling up together in one of our quiet corners by our open fires, borrow some of our board games, order some of our freshly baked cakes and have some fun together.
Free activity and entertainment program
Our entertainment program changes with each holiday season, but here’s a sample of some of the free activities you can expect on your family holiday with us:
- Arts and crafts activities and cookery workshops throughout the week, from baking and decorating biscuits to sand art.
- Evening entertainment in the Ballroom including performances from Chloe the clown and Billy Wizz, giving parents time to enjoy a cheeky drink in the bar.
- Circus skills workshops with performances in the afternoon so the children can show off their new found acrobatic skills!
- Puppet workshops and shows, family films with popcorn, children’s discos, alternative sports days, football skills sessions, laser clay shooting, visits from Newquay Zoo and much, much more.
Facilities to keep the kids entertained:
- Indoor swimming pool and toddler pool
- Outdoor swimming pool and children’s pool
- Games room with games such as air hockey, table football and packman
- Enormous Jungle Tumble indoor soft play area
- Outdoor play areas for all ages, assault course and trampoline for older children
- Childcare and kids clubs
And something for the adults:
- Sea view spa with sauna, steam room, hydro pool and caldarium
- Adult only relaxation areas with log burners
- Cocktail bar and bar terrace
- Create Design Shop and Art Gallery
- Childcare and kids clubs so you can enjoy a little me-time
- Outdoor Sensory Spa Garden experience, available to guests for £30 per person
Terms and Conditions:
The October Half Term offer includes four-night’s accommodation at Bedruthan hotel for two adults and two children, breakfast in the Wild Café each morning and a three-course dinner in the Wild Café each night for each adult and child, plus two hours of childcare per day per child. This offer is valid for four nights on the set arrival dates as listed above. This offer is subject to limited availability and only available for four sequential nights in the specified room types above, extra nights and other room types are bookable at standard rates. If you would like to add additional children, supplements will apply, please enquire at booking. Dinner each evening is served in the Wild Cafe, but you can also eat in the Herring, we will just need 24 hours notice and a supplement of £5 per adult and £10 per child will be added to your room bill. A non-refundable deposit of 25% will be taken at the time of booking, the rest is payable on departure. Please note that no cash alternative is available for any part of this special offer. *Childcare is subject to availability and we highly recommend booking this at the same time as booking your room to avoid disappointment. **Please enquire about booking hire equipment on time of booking.