All dinner, bed and breakfast bookings include:
- Breakfast each morning
- Dinner each evening in either the Wild Café or Herring (adult only bookings from 6.30pm) restaurant
- Complimentary use of our family drop-in arts and craft rooms
- Use of our sea view spa for the adults, in-line with current government advice
- Bookable use of all of our indoor and outdoor facilities, including swimming pools, play areas, cinema room and library
Choose a staycation to suit…
Family four night special offer
If a four-night break is the perfect fit for your family, you can save at least £230! This offer is available for those arriving on either the 17th, 21st, 24th or 28th October. You can book online here:
Prices start at £1585, for a family of four staying in a sea view family room.
T&Cs apply*, scroll down to view.
Why visit during October Half Term?
- You can catch stunning early evening sunsets which make the perfect backdrop to dinner in our sea view restaurants.
- The countryside looks magical as the trees turn a stunning shade of gold, and with bonfires and open fires there is a sense of excitement in the air.
Facilities to keep the kids entertained
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools and toddler pool
- Outdoor play areas for all ages, assault course and trampoline for older children
- Indoor soft play for letting off steam on a drizzly day
- Extensive gardens and sea view lawn to run around on
- Arts and crafts rooms to drop-in to as a family anytime
- Library and Cinema room with DVDs and video games
Something for the adults
- Sea view spa with with hydro pool
- Cocktail bar and bar terrace
- Outdoor Sensory Spa Garden experience, available to guests for £35 per person
*Terms and Conditions apply:
The October Half Term offer is available for four-night stays for two adults and two children sharing a sea view family room, subject to availability. If you’d like to stay a little longer, extra nights will be charged at standard rates.
Breakfast and dinner should always be pre-booked as soon as possible as because of operational changes due to Coronavirus, we may be unable to provide a preferred time slot. Should you be late arriving for a pre-booked time slot, then we will recommend another time due to restricted capacities.
A non-refundable deposit of 25% will be taken at the time of booking, the rest is payable on departure. Please note that no cash alternative is available for any part of this special offer.
Please note that subject to government guidelines in light of the Coronavirus outbreak, some elements of our offers and breaks may be subject to change, but we will endeavour to provide alternatives. For the latest updates, please see our Covid page here.
Enquire and book
Should you have any questions about booking an October Half Term break at Bedruthan, please get in touch with our friendly reservations team:
Hotel Nanny and Babysitting
If you think you might enjoy a few hours in the spa or a candlelit dinner during your family stay, you can book babysitting services with the Parent & Child Nanny Agency. To find out more and make a booking, please visit: www.parentandchildnannies.co.uk/hotel-childcare/
All babysitters are qualified, experienced professionals who are fully registered, hold a DBS Enhanced Disclosure, and Paediatric First Aid training for complete peace of mind.
Hotel Nannies are available during the day until 2am, for £12.50 – £14.50 per hour with a £40 administration fee. Babysitting bookings are from 6pm until 2am, for £12.50 – £14.50 per hour with a £20 administration fee. Full T&Cs apply.