New Years Break
When children are factored into the equation, New Year’s Eve shouldn’t have to mean being tucked up in bed by 9pm. Celebrate this New Year in style with a three-night family extravaganza at Bedruthan from 30th December 2018 to 2nd January 2019. Think cocktail tasting, jive classes, live music, silent disco and, of course, fireworks! Then start your new year with a luxurious lie-in while we take care of the little ones.
Our three-night New Year Break includes:
- A superb Cornish breakfast each morning
- Lunch each day*
- Three-course dinner each day**
- A delicious afternoon tea each day**
- Festive foodie treats throughout your stay including cheese and port and welcome canapés
- A daily programme of kids activities and family entertainment
- Live music and fireworks (weather permitting) on New Year’s Eve
- Free kids club and disco on New Year’s Eve and breakfast club on New Year’s Day, allowing parents a much-needed lie in
- Plus two hours of childcare per child each day (subject to availability)
*With the exception of the day of arrival and day of departure
**With the exception of the day of departure
View the activity programme here.
Our New Years Break is available as a three-night stay arriving on 30th December 2018 and departing on 2nd January 2019.
Prices start at £1,768 for a three-night break for two adults and two children sharing a sea view family room.
Check out our festive season late availability page for the latest updates on rooms available here. For enquiries and to book contact our reservations team by emailing email@example.com or calling 01637 860 860.
Prices include a three-night stay, breakfast each morning, lunch on 31st December 2018 and 2nd January 2019, afternoon tea, kids teas and dinner on 30th, 31st December 2018 and 1st January 2019, plus a full family entertainment program.
To enquire and book
Our New Years Break is available to book now as a three-night stay arriving on Sunday 30th December and departing on Wednesday 2nd January from £1,768 based on two adults and two children sharing a sea view family room.