A few peaceful days, then celebrate as you should.
Gather family (or friends who feel like family) and aim for the coast. New Year’s here begins with a few relaxed days together in anticipation of the upcoming celebrations. Stroll down to the quiet winter beaches or settle into the quiet of Bedruthan Spa. And then comes New Year’s Eve. Celebration begins with a four-course gala dinner cooked by our Bedruthan chefs. The live music starts soon after. Champagne is served seconds before midnight (or a non-alcoholic equivalent), just as the first fireworks leap into the air.
- Three night’s stay between the 30th of December and 2nd of January
- Breakfast each morning in the Wild Café (served with Buck’s Fizz on New Year’s Day)
- Dinner each evening
- Gala four-course dinner on New Year’s Eve
- Champagne at midnight (or a non-alcoholic equivalent)
- Included tuck box of festive food favourites in your room upon arrival (to be enjoyed during blustery beach walks or while watching the waves through the windows—your choice).
- Bookable sessions for our spa facilities (adults-only) and our pools (available to all)
- Use of our children’s facilities
- Departure gift from Bedruthan
Stay with us from 30th December 2020 to January 2nd 2021.
Prices from £1264, based on two adults in non-sea view double room. Sea view family rooms are priced from £1724, based on a family of four sharing. For more information, please contact our reservations team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01637 860 860.
New Year’s break terms and conditions:
Please note that subject to government guidelines in light of the Coronavirus outbreak, some elements of our offers and breaks may be subject to change, but we will endeavour to provide alternatives. For the latest updates, please see our Covid-19 page here.