New Year Breaks at Bedruthan
This three night break provides the perfect opportunity for your group to take time out to relax, share new experiences, reap the rewards of precious time together and most importantly, indulge in daily fun! There are plenty of things to do in the lead up to the New Year’s Eve party, which will delight young and old, including granny and grandpa. From book binding and party hair braids workshops, to a live band and Silent Disco, you can choose how you’d like to spend your days.
When the countdown arrives, expect an evening of champagne cocktails, delicious food, great music and a fantastic firework display. Our baby-listening service will allow you to celebrate whilst the little ones sleep, and our children’s team will take care of them the next morning, so you can start your new year with a luxurious lie-in.
Our three-night New Year Break includes:
- A superb Cornish breakfast each morning
- Lunch each day in the Wild Café
- Dinner each evening, with a choice of courses from our festive menu, served in either the Wild Café or the Herring restaurant*
- High Tea each day with festive inspired sweet treats
- Festive foodie treats throughout your stay including cheese and port and welcome canapés
- Live music and fireworks (weather permitting) on New Year’s Eve
- A daily programme of kids activities and family entertainment
- Complimentary two-hour kids club session each day
Our New Year Break is available as a three-night stay arriving on 30th December 2019 and departing on 2nd January 2020, with prices starting from £1891 for two adults and two children sharing a sea view family room. *To dine in the Herring you must prebook.
Please note, to book your New Year Break you will need to contact our reservations team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01637 860 860.
Call us Email to enquire
Lunch and the festive treat is available each day with the exception on the day of arrival and the day of departure. Dinner is included each evening with the exception of the day of departure. The two-hour kids club sessions each day are subject to availability and pre-booking is essential.