New Years Break
When children are factored into the equation, New Year’s Eve shouldn’t have to mean being tucked up in bed by 9pm. Celebrate this New Year in style with a three-night family extravaganza at Bedruthan from 30th December 2018 to 2nd January 2019. Think cocktail tasting, jive classes, live music, silent disco and, of course, fireworks! Then start your new year with a luxurious lie-in while we take care of the little ones.
Our three-night New Year Break includes:
- A superb Cornish breakfast each morning
- Lunch each day*
- Three-course dinner each day**
- A delicious afternoon tea each day**
- Festive foodie treats throughout your stay including cheese and port and welcome canapés
- A daily programme of kids activities and family entertainment
- Live music and fireworks (weather permitting) on New Year’s Eve
- Free kids club and disco on New Year’s Eve and breakfast club on New Year’s Day, allowing parents a much-needed lie in
- One two-hour complimentary kids club session (subject to availability) for each night you stay
*With the exception of the day of arrival and day of departure
**With the exception of the day of departure
View the activity programme here.
Our New Years Break is available as a three-night stay arriving on 30th December 2019 and departing on 2nd January 2020.
Our 2019 prices for a three-night break for two adults and two children sharing a sea view family room will be released very soon.
Prices include a three-night stay, breakfast each morning, lunch on 31st December 2019 and 2nd January 2020, afternoon tea, kids teas and dinner on 30th, 31st December 2019 and 1st January 2020, plus a full family entertainment program.