Group Family Holidays
There really is something for every member of the family
In the hectic world of family life it is easy to forget the things that matter: having fun together, sharing new experiences and making memories. At Bedruthan you’ll find the time and space to enjoy time with your extended family.
- Leave all the family admin at home, let us take care of the cleaning and washing up – and just make some time for each other
- Make use of our kids club sessions – have some much-needed child-free time by relaxing in the spa or simply enjoying a nice lunch on the terrace
- Explore the beach and the cliff paths together
Bring the little ones too…
Baby and toddler friendly facilities
- Complimentary drop-in kids club in the afternoon
- Indoor play in our Jungle Tumble soft play area and baby swimming pool
- Outdoor play areas for all ages
- Free equipment hire (so you don’t need to remember to pack it) of baby baths, sterilisers, bottle warmers, potties, changing mats, bouncy chairs and step ups
- You can hire pushchairs, buggies and baby backpacks at £5/day to explore the coast
- In the evenings we offer a free baby listening service, or otherwise we can organise a babysitter for £12/hour
Teenagers in the family?
There is plenty to keep them occupied
- A teenage games room with pool table, table tennis table, pac man, table football and air hockey.
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- Assault course and football pitch
- For over eights there is a free Z Club open every day during the school holidays and weekends during term time.
- Group surf lessons are available from £30 per person
- Not to mention the beach and coast path just on our doorstep
Include the grandparents
And spend some quality time together
- An extended family holiday is a great opportunity to make some really special memories together – what’s more, grandparents can offer some additional babysitting!
- We offer a variety of bedroom options to suit everyone, from simple single rooms starting at £89 a night including breakfast, to family apartments – so grandparents can get some peace and quiet when they want.
- There are adults-only areas – such as our Bar, Bar Terrace, Tranquility Space and the Herring Restaurant to relax in when you fancy a bit of child-free time.
- The beach lends itself to activities whatever your age, from gentle strolls on the sand to wild adventures in the sea.
Special rates are available for bookings of six rooms or more – just talk to our friendly reservations team when booking.
‘We visited as a family group of 10 including three children plus two dogs. Fantastic location with amazing views. Great ambience. Great service. Great food. Child and dog friendly. Local real ales. Easy on site parking! What’s not to like!”
– Adrian H on Trip Advisor
“The team go out of their way to let you know that nothing is ever too much trouble”
– Alex Gladwell, Bump to Baby
Family and friends celebrations
Try a seaside family celebration with all the fun and luxury of a vibrant spa hotel on hand to arrange whatever you fancy. Consider taking advantage of an exclusive Fire and Feast experience or opt for private dining in the either Atlantic View or Garden Room.