- Taking place on Saturday the 7th (10am – 4pm) and Sunday the 8th (10am – 4pm) of October 2017 at Bedruthan Hotel
- Applications are now closed – but please fill in the form above to register your interest.
- There will be a charge of £1.50 for entry to the fair – each exhibitor will receive four complimentary tickets (to include yourself).
- A standard stall costs from £60 to £66, a midi stall costs £84 and a large stand costs from £108 to £120.
- All stall holder enquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org and NOT Bedruthan Hotel reception, reservations or marketing.
- The fair is supported by a strong marketing strategy targeting a relevant audience in Cornwall and beyond. Previous fairs at the hotel have attracted over 2,800 visitors.
- Your stand fee is for two days (10 – 4pm each day) and includes your space, associated promotion, listings on the Bedruthan website under exhibitors, inclusion in the events exhibitors listings and a shuttle to free local parking (no parking for stall holders is allowed on site during event opening).
- Successful stall holders are able to book discounted hotel accommodation over the fair weekend limited to 1 room per exhibitor. 2017 rates and details will be sent to successful applicants.
- Full stall holder notes including set up times, unloading instructions and parking details will be sent to successful applicants. Set up for most areas will be possible on the Friday afternoon before the Fair.