- Taking place on Saturday the 8th (10am – 5pm) and Sunday the 9th (10am – 4pm) of October 2016 at Bedruthan Hotel
- All stall holder enquiries should be directed to email@example.com and NOT Bedruthan Hotel
- The fair is promoted to a wide audience and previous Mid-Century and Vintage fairs at Bedruthan have attracted over 2,800 visitors.
- Stand fees are for two days and include your space, associated promotion, listing in the event programme and a shuttle to free local parking (no parking for stall holders is allowed on site during event opening).
- Standard stall (with 2 m frontage) from £60 (available for Mid-Century furniture, lighting and collectables / Vintage homewares and collectibles / Vintage handmade / Vintage beauty).
- Large stand (circa 8 m2) from £110 (available for Mid-Century furniture, lighting and collectibles / Vintage homewares and collectibles / Vintage furniture / Vintage fashion).
- Successful stall holders are able to book discounted hotel accommodation over the fair weekend. Rates and details will be sent to successful applicants.
- Full stall holder notes including set up times, unloading instructions and parking details will be sent to successful applicants. Set up for most areas will be possible on the Friday afternoon before the Fair.
The Vintage, handmade and fashion areas are curated by The Duchy’s Vintage Party and the Mid-Century room by Nana Dobbie