May Half Term at Bedruthan
Reconnect with your family and escape to the beach this May Half Term. Take some time away from the distractions of everyday life to focus on those around you, whilst we take care of all the boring bits for you. Let us tempt you with a special package we’re offering for this half term holiday…
Special Offer for a Four-Night Break
Enjoy a four-night break for a family of four for £1,595 in interconnecting rooms or a sea view family room.
Your Four Night Package includes:
- Four night’s accommodation for two adults and two children in either interconnecting rooms or a sea view family room
- Breakfast each morning and a three-course dinner each evening for everyone
- Free entertainment and activity program throughout your stay
- Two hours of childcare per child each day*
- Free equipment hire from tennis rackets and kites to high chairs and baby backpacks**
- Unlimited time in our sea view spa for the adults
- Access to all of our family-friendly facilities
- Saturday 26th May – Wednesday 30th May 2018 for non-sea view interconnecting rooms
- Wednesday 30th – Sunday 3rd June 2018 for sea view family rooms or non-sea view interconnecting rooms
All for just £1,595 for two adults and two children in interconnecting rooms or a sea view family room.
To enquire about staying for May Half Term 2018 call 01637 860 860 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why visit in May Half Term?
- Although we can never guarantee it, spring in Cornwall often brings the best of the weather, whilst the beaches still remain quieter than in the peak of summer.
- We offer free surf lessons as part of our childcare program starting from May Half Term (weather permitting!)
- The stunning bluebells are in flower in the cool, wooded areas of Cornwall. Find them at Pencarrow House and Gardens near Bodmin, and Enys Gardens near Penryn.
- There is always lots on in the local tourist attractions – check out the latest adventures at the Eden Project, Newquay Zoo and the aquarium.
- For tired parents – it’s the perfect time to experience the Sensory Spa Garden (whilst the little ones enjoy the kids clubs).
- You can borrow some of our free kit such as buckets and spades, kites, beach games, boiler suits, wellies, toddler back packs, all-terrain buggies and go dam streams, jump in puddles, go rock pooling, get really messy, then leave all the laundry to us!
Free activity and entertainment program
Our entertainment program changes with each holiday season, but here’s a sample of some of the free activities you can expect on your family holiday with us:
- Arts and crafts activities and cookery workshops throughout the week, from baking and decorating biscuits to sand art.
- Evening entertainment in The Ballroom including performances from Chloe the clown and Billy Wizz, giving you parents time to enjoy a cheeky drink in The Bar.
- Circus skills workshops with performances in the afternoon so you can see all those new found acrobatic skills the kids have picked up.
- Puppet workshops and shows, family films with popcorn, children’s discos, alternative sports days, football skills sessions, laser clay shooting, visits from Newquay Zoo and much more.
Facilities to keep the kids entertained:
- Indoor swimming pool and toddler pool
- Outdoor swimming pool and children’s pool
- Games room with games such as air hockey, table football and packman
- Enormous Jungle Tumble indoor soft play area
- Outdoor play areas for all ages, assault course and trampoline for older children
- Childcare and kids clubs
And something for the adults:
- Sea view spa with sauna, steam room, hydro pool and caldarium
- Adult only relaxation areas with log burners
- Cocktail bar and bar terrace
- Create Design Shop and Art Gallery
- Childcare and kids clubs so you can enjoy a little me-time
- Outdoor Sensory Spa Garden experience, available to guests for £30 per person
Terms and Conditions:
The May Half Term offer includes four night’s accommodation at Bedruthan hotel for two adults and two children, breakfast in the Wild Café each morning and a three-course dinner in the Wild Café each night for each adult and child, plus two hours of childcare per day per child. This offer is valid for four nights on the set arrival dates as listed above. This offer is subject to limited availability and only available for four sequential nights in the specified room types above, extra nights and other room types are bookable at standard rates. If you would like to add additional children, supplements will apply, please enquire at booking. Dinner each evening is served in the Wild Cafe, but you can also eat in the Herring, we will just need 24 hours notice and a supplement of £5 per adult and £10 per child will be added to your room bill. A non-refundable deposit of 25% will be taken at the time of booking, the rest is payable on departure. Please note that no cash alternative is available for any part of this special offer. *Childcare is subject to availability and we highly recommend booking this at the same time as booking your room to avoid disappointment. **Please enquire about booking hire equipment on time of booking.