Stay from three nights during May Half Term, or for as long as you like, to enjoy all of this…
- A family room
- Breakfast each morning in the Wild Café
- Dinner each evening for those staying on a dinner, bed and breakfast rate, in either the Wild Café or Herring restaurant
- Free entertainment and activity programme
- Complimentary drop-in kids club sessions in the afternoon, each day (subject to availability)
- Unlimited time in our sea view spa for the adults, and family spa sessions in the mornings
Family surf breaks for over 8’s
Book a sea view villa and children over eight years will surf for free!** Teenagers will love immersing themselves in the cool, Cornish surf culture of Mawgan Porth, whilst active tweens will jump at the chance to hit the surf.
Contact us below to enquire about our surf breaks.
**T&Cs apply: surf breaks apply to family villa rooms only, and families of up to four people. One hour surf lesson per child. Parents may surf too, for an additional cost.
Why visit in May Half Term?
- Spring in Cornwall often brings the best of the weather, whilst the beaches still remain quieter than in the peak of summer.
- For parents looking for a way to unwind, experience the Sensory Spa Garden (whilst the little ones enjoy the kids clubs).
- Borrow some of our buckets and spades, kites, beach games, boiler suits, wellies and toddler back packs, and go rock pooling, leaving the laundry to us!
Free activity and entertainment programme changing seasonally
- Arts and crafts activities and cookery workshops throughout the week, from baking and decorating biscuits to sand art.
- Evening entertainment for the whole family.
- Family games including beach rounders so both children and parents can show off their skills!
Facilities to keep the kids entertained:
- Indoor swimming pool and toddler pool
- Outdoor swimming pool and children’s pool
- Games room with games such as air hockey, table football and packman
- Enormous Jungle Tumble indoor soft play area
- Outdoor play areas for all ages, assault course and trampoline for older children
- Kids clubs
And something for the adults:
- Sea view spa with sauna, steam room, hydro pool and caldarium
- Adult only relaxation areas with log burners
- Cocktail bar and bar terrace
- Create Design Shop and Art Gallery
- Kids clubs so you can enjoy a little me-time
- Outdoor Sensory Spa Garden experience, available to guests for £30 per person
Morning kids club sessions are £10, and are subject to availability. We highly recommend booking this at the same time as booking your room to avoid disappointment.
Terms and Conditions:
Breakfast each morning is in the Wild Café and you may have dinner in either the Wild Café or The Herring restaurant, but the Herring must be prebooked. Drop-in afternoon kids club sessions are subject to availability, but you may book morning sessions for £10, and we highly recommend booking these at the same time as booking your room to avoid disappointment. Please also enquire about hiring equipment at the time of booking. A non-refundable deposit of 25% will be taken at the time of booking, the rest is payable on departure.