The Beehive: Under 8s
An Ofsted registered children’s club with activities designed by our qualified Early Years team. All staff are DBS accredited and trained in Paediatric First Aid, provide both planned activities and free play, and we encourage a child-led philosophy.
During term time the Beehive is available for children aged 0 – 4 years during the week, and 0- 7 years at the weekends. During school holidays the Beehive is available for children aged 0 – 7 years.
- Safe, secure indoor play rooms full of toys and games
- Arts and crafts activities
- Quiet areas for storytelling
- Secure outdoor play areas for older children with messy play equipment
- Sleep spaces, prams and cots for nap times
Z Club: 8, 16 and everything in between
Z-Club provides a safe haven for older children to escape to, play games and chat. Come and find one of our friendly Creative hosts to show you around so you can discover the den, comfy sofas, games, DVD player, guitar and more. Z-Club also go out and about on different adventures, such as exploring the outdoor spaces together, screen printing and cookery workshops in the craft rooms, and outdoor survival skills.
Z club is only available during school holidays.
- Space for older children to escape to, play games and chat
- Books, board games, kites, tennis rackets and outdoor equipment available to hire
- Table tennis and table football
- Cinema room with PlayStation and X-Box 360
- Outdoor and indoor workshops and activities
Morning Children’s Clubs- £10 per session
- Available every day 9:30am – 11:30am for £10 per child for a two hour session.
- Morning sessions are subject to availability and are bookable in advance.
- Morning sessions are free if a spa treatment has been booked to be taken during the session.
Afternoon Children’s Club – all complimentary
- Available every day 12:30pm – 4:30pm, children can be dropped in at any time.
- Afternoon sessions are subject to availability and offered on a first come, first served basis.
Family Craft & Activity Sessions
Available throughout the school holidays in the mornings and afternoons, suitable for 3 years and older, with some activities specially designed for older children and their grown-ups. Spend time together as a family with our programme of wonderful family activities, inspired by the seasons.
Enjoy activities such as:
- Making seed bombs for the garden
- Block printing
- Pottery workshops
- Beach rounders
- Cookery workshops
- Nature Trails
- Crafting beeswax wraps or indigo tie dye
Many of these activities are complimentary drop-in sessions, others are bookable and are a small fee of £5/10 per person depending on activity
During school holidays there will be evening entertainment between 6-7pm for you to enjoy as a family, pre or post dinner.
If you fancy some additional time to yourselves, or an evening out of the hotel, we can provide babysitters for all ages between 9:30am – midnight from £15 per hour for up to three children. All of our babysitters are fully qualified and DBS checked.
Available all year round, but please be sure to book two weeks in advance.
Daytime sitters: £15 per hour for a minimum of two hours, for a maximum of three children. Discount applicable if a spa treatment is booked to happen during this time.
Evening sitters: After 6pm, £20 per hour for a minimum of three hours, for a maximum of three children.
Get in touch to enquire or book a family stay
Older children love Bedruthan too…
Whether they spend their time hanging out at the pool, taking the coast path down into Mawgan Porth, setting up camp on the beach for the day with new friends, enjoying a family Sensory Spa session or simply making good use of the free WiFi in a cosy spot, as the children grow they will look forward to their Cornish holiday more each year!
We believe family holidays are all about adventure and togetherness. We want to give you the gift of time and space to enjoy all those things than can pass us by in our busy lives.
- Family activities and craft sessions so you can learn and explore new things together: tie dye, macrame, pottery, food foraging
- Complimentary afternoon children’s clubs for you to dip in and out of
- Babysitting and monitoring available to give you the evening off
- Indoor and outdoor play areas and swimming pools to explore
- Free surf lessons for children over eight*
Morning clubs must be booked in advance and are £10 per child, per session. Afternoon sessions are subject to availability and offered on a first come, first served basis, so cannot be booked in advance. Additional craft sessions are £5 per child, per session. Babysitters are available for an additional cost, and are subject to availability.