Mindfulness, movement, treatment. Whatever your intention, discover a state of bliss. Explore nature and enliven your senses with the contrasting temperatures in the indoor spa and Sensory Spa Garden. Revel in the therapeutic language of touch during your intuitive facial and massage, learn to release with yoga in an intimate movement class, and indulge in delicious local food our sea view restaurant. Take as much time as you need in our ocean view spa with cedar sauna, eucalyptus steam room and lavender caldarium.
- A two-night stay in a beautiful Bedruthan bedroom
- A delicious buffet breakfast each morning with daily changing specials
- Unlimited use of the indoor spa
- A Sensory Spa Garden experience
- A Simply Oula Facial and Massage (90 mins)
- An optional mindfulness workshop
- A movement class introducing the principles of Yoga
- A three-course evening meal in our Herring Restaurant
- A complimentary bottle of fizz
- A late 1pm check out, so you can head back to the spa
Prices start from £290 per person
Based on two people sharing a non-sea view double.
This break is available between April 22nd and 22nd December 2019, terms and conditions apply (see below).book now
Terms and Conditions:
* The Bedruthan Spa breaks are subject to availability. If you’d like to stay a little longer, extra nights will be charged at standard rates. Spa breaks are available until 22nd December 2019, excluding school holidays. The from price is per person based on two adults sharing a non-sea view double room. A non-refundable deposit of 25% will be taken at the time of booking and the rest is payable on departure. Unlimited spa time includes the use of all indoor spa and pool facilities. Each person will receive an entry into the Sensory Spa Garden as part of their spa break.