2019 Sugar and Spice Grotto! 30th Nov – 23rd Dec
Did you hear the news? Father Christmas has had to do an emergency landing, right here in Bedruthan Hotel! And pieces of his sleigh are scattered all around! Can you help him find the missing pieces to fix his sleigh in time for Christmas?
Come on a magical adventure with us this Christmas: meet Tomte, Astrid, the friendly elves and loveable reindeer in Tummetott village. Enter Festlig Wood lit by candlelight and decorate beautiful wooden Christmas tree decorations to hang on your own tree at home. Visit the Ice Queen in her snow cavern, throw snowballs and make snow angels. Finally, wind your way through the frozen forest to find Father Christmas’s Sugar and Spice Grotto to meet the old man himself and help to fix his sleigh and save Christmas!
Your mystical experience will take at least an hour, including plenty of photo opportunities with our festive friends and Father Christmas, a tree decoration to take home with you, time to play in the snow cavern, a visit to Father’s Christmas’s grotto including a gift and plenty of time to explore the wintery woodlands. You can also visit the Supper Kabin for a range of hot beverages and festive tipples.
If you have any specific enquiries please don’t hesitate to contact our Grotto Team by emailing email@example.com
Take a sneak peek at our magical grotto experience before you come along…
1 child including entry for 1 adult – £15
Additional Adult – £5 (Please note that you can only book one additional adult per booking)
Off-Peak – £10
If only additional adult tickets are showing that means that the slot is sold out. You need a child ticket to enter our grotto.
Click a link below to book your grotto tickets online:
Saturday 30th November – 9:45am – 6:30pm – SOLD OUT
Sunday 1st December – 9:45am – 6:30pm – SOLD OUT
Monday 2nd December – 2:00pm quiet session, 2:30pm – 6:30pm
Tuesday 3rd December – 2:00pm quiet session, 2:30pm – 6:30pm
Wednesday 4th December – 9:45am – 2:00pm off-peak, 2:30pm – 6:30pm
Thursday 5th December – 2:30pm – 6:30pm
Friday 6th December – 9:45am – 6:30pm
Saturday 7th December . – 9:45am – 6:30pm – SOLD OUT
Sunday 8th December – 9:45am – 6:30pm – SOLD OUT
Monday 9th December – 2:00pm quiet session, 2:30pm – 6:30pm
Tuesday 10th December – 2:00pm quiet session, 2:30pm – 6:30pm
Wednesday 11th December – 9:45am – 2:00pm off-peak, 2:30pm – 6:30pm
Thursday 12th December – 9:45am – 2:00pm off-peak, 2:30pm – 6:30pm
Friday 13th December – 9:45am – 6:30pm
Saturday 14th December – 9:45am – 6:30pm – SOLD OUT
Sunday 15th December – 9:45am – 6:30pm – SOLD OUT
Monday 16th December – 9:45am – 6:30pm
Tuesday 17th December – 9:45am – 6:30pm
Wednesday 18th December – 9:45am – 6:30pm
Thursday 19th December – 9:45am – 6:30pm
Friday 20th December – 9:45am – 6:30pm – SOLD OUT
Saturday 21st December – 9:45am – 6:30pm – SOLD OUT
Sunday 22nd December – 9:45am – 6:30pm – SOLD OUT
Monday 23rd December – 9:45am – 1:30pm – SOLD OUT
Terms and conditions of purchase
- Please ensure that you book the correct time slot and quantity of tickets. We are sorry but no amendments or refunds will be given for any reason.
- Tickets are available to purchase until 23:59pm on the day before the session. Unfortunately, tickets will not be available on the day.
- All tickets must be purchased online; they cannot be purchased from the hotel in person.
- Any times not displayed for a particular day are either sold out or unavailable – please select an alternative time.
- Every child needs a ticket and each ticket allows one adult to accompany them. A one to one ratio is not required if you have multiple children.
- A maximum of one additional adult ticket can be purchased per transaction at £5 each.
- Ideal for pre-schoolers are our off-peak tickets, which are available on Wednesday 4th, Wednesday 11th and Thursday 12th from 9:45am until 2:00pm.
- Children who have learning difficulties, require additional care or a quieter experience are welcome to all sessions, but we do have specific quiet sessions available if needed on Monday 2nd, Tuesday 3rd, Monday 9th and Tuesday 10th at 2:00pm.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult throughout the Grotto experience.
- Please note that you can bring an under one-year-old with your older children free of charge, but they will not receive a gift or take part in the activities.
- But if you are just bringing an under one-year-old then a grotto ticket (1 child including entry for 1 adult) will be required and they will be able to take part in the activities and receive a gift.
- We reserve the right for admission refusal if you do not turn up on time or do not have valid tickets upon arrival.
What number would be classed as a group booking?
A group booking is more than six children, which is ideal for schools, nurseries or a group of friends. To enquire about a group booking please contact our grotto team on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that group bookings will be running on certain days at specified times, and are subject to availability.
Who are your off-peak slots suitable for?
Our off-peak slots are perfect for pre-schoolers, which are available on Wednesday 4th, Wednesday 11th and Thursday 12th from 9:45am until 2:00pm.
I’m a single parent with more than one child, what do I need to book?
As you have more than one child you will need to book a couple of our child tickets. Each child ticket includes entry for one adult, if required, but only one responsible adult is needed for each booking.
What is your cancellation policy?
Unfortunately, we can’t make any cancellations, amendments or refunds, so please be sure to book the correct time slot and quantity of tickets when booking.
I have a five-year-old and a baby under one, what tickets do I need?
You will need one child ticket which includes entry for one adult. Your under one year old can come in for free with the child you have paid for. It is worth noting, however, your under one won’t receive a gift or take part in the activities.
Will there be food and drinks available at the grotto experience?
Yes, we will have a variety of festive food and beverages available at the grotto experience. Alternatively, if you’d like to book a table in one of our restaurants we recommend booking in advance here.
We are a family of four (two adults and two children), but granny would like to come along as well. What is the best ticket option please?
The best option for you would be to buy two child tickets, which include entry for two adults (one adult per each child ticket), and one additional adult ticket. You can’t let the granny miss out on the festivities!
I’m looking to stay on one of your festive breaks, how do I book grotto tickets please?
If you are booking one of our festive packages with our lovely reservations team, they will book a grotto session for you. We look forward to having you stay with us and hope you enjoy your grotto experience!
My child is autistic and I was wondering if you have any quiet sessions available at all?
Yes, we do. Children who require a quieter experience or additional care are welcome to all sessions, but we do have quiet sessions available if needed. These have less slots and are on Monday 2nd, Tuesday 3rd, Monday 9th and Tuesday 10th at 2:00pm. If you have any further questions please contact our grotto team on email@example.com
Why is it only showing Additional Adult tickets?
This means that unfortunately this time has sold out as all of our child tickets (each child ticket includes entry for one adult) and only additional adult tickets are available, so you will need to select and book a different time.