February Half Term at Bedruthan
Treat the family to some proper time together this February Half Term without all the usual distractions. Burn off some youthful exuberance running around on empty beaches, explore rock pools together and rediscover the good old-fashioned pleasure of a paddle in the surf. What’s more, we’re offering a special package this half term…
Special Offer for a Four-Night Break
Enjoy a four-night break for a family of four for £1,150 in interconnecting rooms or a sea view family room.
Your Four Night Package includes:
- Four night’s accommodation for two adults and two children in either interconnecting rooms or a sea view family room
- Breakfast each morning and a three-course dinner each evening for everyone
- Free entertainment and activity program throughout your stay
- Two hours of childcare per child each day*
- Free equipment hire from tennis rackets and kites to high chairs and baby backpacks**
- Unlimited time in our sea view spa for the adults
- Access to all of our family-friendly facilities
Dates for February half term 2019 are to be confirmed, but feel free to take a look at our sample activities program.
All for just £1,1,50 for two adults and two children in interconnecting rooms or a sea view family room, a saving of at least £170
To enquire about staying for February Half Term 2018 call us on 01637 860 860 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why visit in February Half Term?
- The beautiful beaches, inland villages and quaint seaside towns are quieter, so you’re free to roam and explore.
- All the best attractions: Newquay Zoo, Pirate’s Quest, the Eden Project, Blue Reef Aquarium and Dairyland Farm World, are now open and less busy than in the summer holidays.
- You can storm watch from the comfort of our Bedruthan lounges, or from the comfort of the bed in your sea view room.
- You can borrow some of our free kit such as buckets and spades, kites, beach games, boiler suits, wellies, toddler back packs, all-terrain buggies and go dam streams, jump in puddles, go rock pooling, get really messy and then leave all the laundry to us!
- After breathing in all that fresh air, you can wrap up warm and make the most of our real log fires, indulgent hot chocolates and seasonal dishes in our restaurants.
- For mums and dads, it’s a great time to enjoy some of our warming spa treatments such as a hot poultice massage.
Free activity and entertainment program
Our entertainment program changes with each holiday season, but here’s a sample of some of the free activities you can expect on your family holiday with us:
- Arts and crafts activities and cookery workshops throughout the week, from baking and decorating biscuits to sand art.
- Evening entertainment in the Ballroom including performances from Chloe the clown and Billy Wizz, giving parents time to enjoy a cheeky drink in the bar.
- Circus skills workshops with performances in the afternoon so the children can show off their new found acrobatic skills!
- Puppet workshops and shows, family films with popcorn, children’s discos, alternative sports days, football skills sessions, laser clay shooting, visits from Newquay Zoo and much, much more.
Facilities to keep the kids entertained:
- Indoor swimming pool and toddler pool
- Outdoor swimming pool and children’s pool
- Games room with games such as air hockey, table football and packman
- Enormous Jungle Tumble indoor soft play area
- Outdoor play areas for all ages, assault course and trampoline for older children
- Childcare and kids clubs
And something for the adults:
- Sea view spa with sauna, steam room, hydro pool and caldarium
- Adult only relaxation areas with log burners
- Cocktail bar and bar terrace
- Create Design Shop and Art Gallery
- Childcare and kids clubs so you can enjoy a little me-time
- Outdoor Sensory Spa Garden experience, available to guests for £30 per person
Terms and Conditions:
The February Half Term offer includes four night’s accommodation at Bedruthan hotel for two adults and two children, breakfast in the Wild Café each morning and a three-course dinner in the Wild Café each night for each adult and child, plus two hours of childcare per day per child. This offer is valid for four nights on the set arrival dates as listed above. This offer is subject to limited availability and only available for four sequential nights in the specified room types above, extra nights and other room types are bookable at standard rates. If you would like to add additional children, supplements will apply, please enquire at booking. Dinner each evening is served in the Wild Cafe, but you can also eat in the Herring, we will just need 24 hours notice and a supplement of £5 per adult and £10 per child will be added to your room bill. A non-refundable deposit of 25% will be taken at the time of booking, the rest is payable on departure.
Please note that no cash alternative is available for any part of this special offer. *Childcare is subject to availability and we highly recommend booking this at the same time as booking your room to avoid disappointment. **Please enquire about booking hire equipment on time of booking.