February Half Term
Treat the family to some proper time together on our Four-Night February Half Term Package for £1,150. Burn off some youthful exuberance running around on empty beaches, explore rock pools together, rediscover the good old-fashioned pleasure of a welly walk exploring the shoreline.
Your Four Night Package includes:
- Up to two adults and two children*
- Free kids equipment hire and children’s entertainment programme
- Two hours’ free childcare per child per day**
- A Cracking Cornish breakfast each morning
- Dinner in the Wild Cafe each night of your stay
- Choose between a Sea View Family Room or an Interconnecting Room for the same price.
- Saturday 10th – Wednesday 14th February or
- Wednesday 14th – Sunday 18th February
- Indoor and outdoor pools,
- Childcare and kids clubs,
- Games rooms,
- Indoor jungle tumble soft play,
- Tennis court and football pitch,
- Outdoor play areas for all ages,
- Adult only relaxation spaces,
- In-room baby listening devices.
*Standard supplements apply for an additional child
**Subject to availability
Every stay at Bedruthan includes:
- Free activity and entertainment program,
- Two hours of free childcare each day so the grown-ups can relax*,
- Access to all of our family-friendly facilities,
- Unlimited time in our indoor sea view spa.
Why visit in February Half Term?
- The beautiful beaches, inland villages and quaint seaside towns are quieter, so you’re free to roam and explore.
- All the best attractions are now open – Newquay Zoo, Pirate’s Quest, the Eden Project, Blue Reef Aquarium and Dairyland Farm World – and are less busy than in the summer holidays.
- You can storm watch from the comfort of our Bedruthan lounges, or from the comfort of the bed in your sea view room.
- You can borrow some of our free kit such as buckets and spades, kites, beach games, boiler suits, wellies, toddler back packs, all-terrain buggies and go dam streams, jump in puddles, go rock pooling, get really messy, then leave all the laundry to us!
- After breathing in all that fresh air, you can wrap up warm and make the most of our real log fires, indulgent hot chocolates and warming seasonal dishes in our restaurants
- For mums and dads, it’s a great time to enjoy some of our warming spa treatments such as a hot poultice massage.
Free activity and entertainment program
Our entertainment program changes with each holiday season, but here’s a sample of some of the free activities you can expect on your family holiday with us:
- Arts and crafts activities and cookery workshops throughout the week, from baking and decorating biscuits to sand art.
- Evening entertainment in The Ballroom including performances from Chloe the clown and Billy Wizz, giving you parents time to enjoy a cheeky drink in The Bar.
- Circus skills workshops with performances in the afternoon so you can see all those new found acrobatic skills the kids have picked up.
- Puppet workshops and shows, family films with popcorn, children’s discos, alternative sports days, football skills sessions, laser clay shooting, visits from Newquay Zoo and much, muchmore.
Our Guest’s Posts
The Bedruthan would be lovely almost anywhere - but this is Mawgan Porth, so you have the beach on your doorstep and some of the most bewitching sunsets in England. It's almost perfect.Sunday Times, Ultimate 100 British Hotels
There are some hotels that are more like havens for new parents... The Bedruthan Hotel andKate Whiting, Evening Standard
Spa in Mawgan Porth, Cornwall, is one such place.
Have you ever been somewhere that makes you feel like you’ve stumbled across a really well-kept secret? Bedruthan Hotel and Spa in Cornwall’s Mawgan Porth is that place for me.Molly, Mother's Always Right
As soon as we arrived at Beduthan it was clear that it was going to be impossible not to relax. The views of the sea waves crashing together from most of the many windows inside the hotel make you feel instantly calm, but it's also the way the staff working at the hotel make you feel; they go out of their way to let you know that nothing is ever too much trouble.Alex Gladwell, Bump to Baby