- Performance time
- 2pm & 6:30pm 6th August 2022
- Meadow at Bedruthan
- Suitable for all ages
Situated on our spectacular meadow at Bedruthan Hotel, overlooking the sea, our outdoor theatre performances have been encaptivating both children and grown-ups for years.
Duplicity and deception, hilarity and handbags!
Laugh out loud as Helston Theatre Company bluff and bluster their way through Oscar Wilde’s last and most loved comedy, The Importance of Being Earnest.
Nestled overlooking the Atlantic, our beautiful meadow at Bedruthan Hotel is home to our outdoor theatre events, which have been captivating both children and adults alike for years.
To make your experience extra special, why not add our picnic hamper? Handmade in the Bedruthan kitchens by our talented chefs, this perfect picnic includes snacks, sandwiches, a Cornish cream tea and exquisite bakery items…
Bring your picnic blankets, chairs and sun cream (fingers crossed) and settle in for a magical fairy tale amidst the backdrop of the crashing Atlantic waves.
Please note: There is no parking available on site. Please park at Mawgan Porth Beach car park (Sat Nav: TR8 4BA) and walk up to the hotel via the entrance on Tredragon Road, or along the coastal path. Drop off is possible, although please be aware that Tredragon Road is narrow and mainly residential.
Need to knows:
- Running time is approximately 2 hours.
- Should the performance be unable to take place due to bad weather, your ticket will be fully refunded.
- Make sure you bring a blanket or chair to sit on, weather-appropriate gear (fingers crossed for sunshine), and a picnic, as the tale could take some time to tell, and storytelling can be hungry work! Seating is not provided.
- There are two performances, one beginning at 2pm and one beginning at 6:30pm.
- Please bring a copy of your tickets with you.
- Although children under 2 go free, please add a ticket to the cart for them so we can ensure there is plenty of space of everyone.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- For any enquiries, please email [email protected]