These sessions are designed to be accessible to all skill levels and will allow each individual get the fun back into your art practice.
- 28th August 2022
- Meet at our Create shop
- AM and PM sessions available
- £30 per child
Experience our take on a forest school by the sea!
This one's just for the kids - grown-ups need not apply!
The team at Under The Canopy Cornwall will take each child through the three key priorities of survival: Protection, Rescue, Water and Food. Suitable for those aged 8 and over, each part will be broken down in to a micro hands on lesson over a three-hour session.
Whether they're new to forest school or a seasoned explorer – this is a fun, relaxed opportunity for hands-on fun in a safe environment (and grown-ups can enjoy three hour's of parent-free time!).
A bit about under the canopy team
Led by ex-Royal Marine Commandos and Bear Grylls Survival Academy instructors, the team includes experienced Forest School Level 3 Leaders, National Trust rangers, artists, singers, dancers, adventurers, explorers, climbers and world travellers - all with one thing in common: a thirst for adventure and a passion for leading in the outdoors!
All leaders are medically qualified and hold enhanced DBS, safeguarding, and food hygiene certificates, and a host of individual skill set outdoor adventure qualifications.
Suitable for ages 8+
- If possible, we would ask guests to arrive 15 minutes before their workshop is due to begin in order to fill out a sign-in form, so that we can make the most of the workshop time available.
- Each workshop has a minimum number of participants required for it to go ahead. If this group size isn’t met, workshops are subject to cancellation up to seven days before they are due to run. If this happens, we will contact you — you’ll be offered a full refund or an alternative workshop date.
- Full prepayment is required at the time of booking and is non refundable. Refunds will only be issued in the event that the organisers need to cancel the session.
- If you are not staying at the hotel, please ensure you register your car at reception as parking management is in place.
- If you can’t make a workshop, but you know someone who can, workshop tickets can be transferred. This exchange is handled by the Bedruthan Create team: please reach them at [email protected] or 01637 861222.
- Suitable for ages 8+ only. No adult supervision required.
- UTC Consent forms must be completed before arrival.