- The Lower Meadow @ Bedruthan
- Adults: £16 Children (over 2): £12 Children (under 2): Free
October 1957: the world lives in fear of nuclear war, Russia has launched Sputnik 1, UFOs are cropping up everywhere, MI5 is on high alert and Stanley is building something in his garden shed. He may live in suburbia but, in his mind, Stanley is voyaging through outer space. He hopes to make contact with other life forms. His neighbour, Gwen, thinks he should be exploring the unknown much closer to home...
A cosmic comedy about obsession and the rekindling of love, hope and possibility.
Bring your picnic blankets, chairs and a jumper and settle in for some belly laughs.
Although children under 2 go free, please add a ticket to the cart for them.
Need to knows:
Should the performance be unable to take place due to bad weather, your ticket will be refunded.
- Feel free to bring a picnic but we will have a pizza truck and bar
- Under 2s free (please include them with your ticket order).
- There is no pre-booked seating so please bring a your own blanket or picnic chair as no seating is provided.
- The performance beings at 8pm and gates will be open from 5.30pm so you can enjoy some refreshments before the show starts.
- Please bring a copy of your ticket with you.
- The duration of the performance is 70 minutes.
For booking enquiries, please contact [email protected]
Please park at Mawgan Porth Beach car park (Sat Nav: Unnamed Road, Mawgan Porth, Newquay TR8 4BA) and walk up to the hotel via the entrance on Tredragon Road.
Should you need assistance please contact [email protected] prior to the show.
Terms and Conditions:
This ticket is valid on the day of event only. Tickets must be prepaid at the time of booking. Tickets are non-refundable unless the performance is cancelled due to bad weather, in which case we will provide a full refund. Children must be accompanied by an adult.