Join the Create team for an evening of creative inspiration.
- Saturday 24th September 2022
- Bedruthan Craft Room
- 10am, the workshop lasts approximately 3 hours
Learn to make jewellery with bead fringing and wall hangings on a small bead loom, all using small cut glass beads to create beautiful pieces of tapestry beadwork.
Need to knows:
- Begins at 10am. Approximately three hours long.
- Includes all materials
- For adults, though children over 14 are also welcome.
- You will not be charged for shipping as your ticket will arrive to the email associated with your order.
- If possible, we would ask guests to arrive 5 minutes before their workshop is due to begin in order to fill out a sign-in form, so that we can make the most of the workshop time available.
- Each workshop has a minimum number of participants required for it to go ahead. If this group size isn’t met, workshops are subject to cancellation up to seven days before they are due to run. If this happens, we will contact you — you’ll be offered a full refund or an alternative workshop date.
- Full prepayment is required at the time of booking and is non-refundable. Refunds will only be issued in the event that the organisers need to cancel the session.
- Add to your Bedruthan stay or if not staying at Bedruthan, please stop by reception first and let them know your car's registration details.
- If you can’t make a workshop, but you know someone who can, workshop tickets can be transferred. This exchange is handled by Bedruthan’s Create team: please reach them at [email protected] or +441637861222">01637 861222.