These sessions are designed to be accessible to all skill levels and will allow each individual get the fun back into your art practice.
- 1st October 2022
- Bedruthan Craft Room
- All Day
Join Camilla for a wonderful day of creative inspiration and learn the techniques of abstract seascapes.
Camilla will be using acrylic and mixed media to create the seascapes.
This all-day workshop will take place in our beautiful clifftop studio overlooking Mawgan Porth beach.
All materials and lunch included - Please let us know if you have any dietary requirements.
Need to knows:
- Designed for the family, over 8s only, it gets messy!
- Attendees need to be over 15 to attend without a parent.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before their workshop is due to begin in order to fill out a sign-in form so that we can make the most of the workshop time available.
- Each workshop has a minimum number of participants required for it to go ahead. If this group size isn’t met, workshops are subject to cancellation up to seven days before they are due to run. If this happens, we will contact you — you’ll be offered a full refund or an alternative workshop date.
- Full prepayment is required at the time of booking and is non refundable. Refunds will only be issued in the event that the organisers need to cancel the session.
- If you can’t make a workshop, but you know someone who can, workshop tickets can be transferred. This exchange is handled by Bedruthan's Create team: please reach them at [email protected] or 01637 861222.
Parking is available on site, just remember to pop to reception to give your car details.