These sessions are designed to be accessible to all skill levels and will allow each individual get the fun back into your art practice.
- 22nd October 2022
- Bedruthan Craft Room
- 10am, the workshop lasts approximately 2 hours
On this workshop you will create a trio of ceramic pendants from clay which you’ll decorate using a variety of taught decorative techniques such as brushwork, hakeme, sgraffito, and imprinting. These can be for a necklace and earrings, three necklaces, or for bracelets.
At the end of the workshop, you will have a selection of three hand-made ceramic pendants which will then be glazed, fired, and assembled as necklaces or earrings and will be posted to you.
The workshop starts at 10am and is approximately 2 hours long.
All materials, tools, firing and postage included. Please head to the Create shop 15 minutes before so that we can take you down to the workshop.gift.
Need to knows:
- Designed for grown-ups, though children over sixteen are also welcome.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before their workshop is due to begin in order to fill out a sign-in form, so that we can make the most of the workshop time available.
- Each workshop has a minimum number of participants required for it to go ahead. If this group size isn’t met, workshops are subject to cancellation up to seven days before they are due to run. If this happens, we will contact you — you’ll be offered a full refund or an alternative workshop date.
- Full prepayment is required at the time of booking and is non refundable. Refunds will only be issued in the event that the organisers need to cancel the session.
- If you can’t make a workshop, but you know someone who can, workshop tickets can be transferred. This exchange is handled by Bedruthan's Create team: please reach them at [email protected] or 01637 861222.