These sessions are designed to be accessible to all skill levels and will allow each individual get the fun back into your art practice.
- Monday 10th October
- Bedruthan craft room
- 6pm - 9pm
- £45 per person
Run by Lisa Macfarlane of Art of Glass who has years of experience in glass craftsmanship you will learn how to cut and arrange glass, some different fused class techniques and the glass firing process.
By the end of the class, you will have created a stunning glass panel ready for firing.
Lisa will be able to fire the piece for you in her own kiln off-site, and it will be ready for collection two weeks after the workshop (alternatively, we will be able to post it to you for a small fee).
Need to knows:
- You will not be charged for shipping as your ticket will arrive to the email associated with your order.
- If possible, we would ask guests to arrive 5 minutes before their workshop is due to begin in order to fill out a sign-in form, so that we can make the most of the workshop time available.
- Each workshop has a minimum number of participants required for it to go ahead. If this group size isn’t met, workshops are subject to cancellation up to seven days before they are due to run. If this happens, we will contact you — you’ll be offered a full refund or an alternative workshop date.
- Full prepayment is required at the time of booking and is non-refundable. Refunds will only be issued in the event that the organisers need to cancel the session.
- Add to your Bedruthan stay or if not staying at Bedruthan, please stop by reception first and let them know your car's registration details.
- If you can’t make a workshop, but you know someone who can, workshop tickets can be transferred. This exchange is handled by Bedruthan’s Create team: please reach them at