- 24th October
- 11am - 1pm and 2.30pm - 5.30pm
Come and join the create team and learn how to make your own clay coiled pots.
These sessions are designed to get the fun back into your art practice.
Come and enjoy a moment of peace and mindfulness with friends and family and create a masterpiece all of your own.
Need to Knows:
- AM sessions aimed for the family to have a get together, PM sessions are designed for adults and older Children.
- Attendees need to be over 16 to attend without a parent.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before their workshop is due to begin in order to fill out a sign-in form so that we can make the most of the workshop time available.
- Each workshop has a minimum number of participants required for it to go ahead. If this group size isn’t met, workshops are subject to cancellation up to seven days before they are due to run. If this happens, we will contact you — you’ll be offered a full refund or an alternative workshop date.
- Full prepayment is required at the time of booking and is non refundable. Refunds will only be issued in the event that the organisers need to cancel the session.
- If you can’t make a workshop, but you know someone who can, workshop tickets can be transferred. This exchange is handled by Bedruthan's Create team: please reach them at [email protected] or 01637 861222.