- This event has passed.
Walking Breaks – Festival of Spring Walks
24th April at 8:00 am - 28th April at 5:00 pm
Join us for the Festival Of Spring Walks from 24th-28th April 2017.
Four night break includes:
- Dinner each night
- Use of spa garden (lite) each evening*
- Three walks (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
- Packed lunch each day
*Lite use of spa garden does not include use of scrubs, etc and is not hosted. Just includes use of sauna, showers, hot tubs…
Explore the breathtaking beauty of the North Cornish coast on an eye-opening walking holiday. Let local expert Steve Crummay bring Cornwall and its fascinating geology, history, flora and wildlife alive for you.
- Discover secret coves, secluded valleys and hidden places you didn’t know existed.
- Spot extraordinary wildlife from Atlantic Grey seals and basking sharks, to peregrine falcons and Cornish choughs.
- Learn about the hidden tracks and signs of Cornwall’s elusive natural inhabitants such as otters and tiny shrews.
- Learn about local history, the lives of Cornish tin miners and local Cornish legends.
- Visit abandoned tin mines, ancient stone circles and bronze age burial monuments.
- Identify meat-eating plants, wild orchids, and beautiful native plantlife.
- View stunning coastline, breathtaking landscapes and majestic countryside.
Steve Crummay has worked in environment and conservation for more than 30 years, establishing numerous new nature reserves in Cornwall and has written a variety of scientific papers and guidebooks.
He’s a leading naturalist, ecologist and mountain leader with knowledge of local history, geology, botany, bird life, insects and animal tracking.
With his ceaseless passion and enthusiasm for the great outdoors, nature and history, you couldn’t wish for a better guide to show you around the best of the Cornish countryside.
Prices from £640 per person in a non-seaview single room or £442 per person based on two people sharing a non-seaview double room. Prices include a four night stay, breakfast each morning, dinner each night, use of spa garden each evening, three guided walks and packed lunch each day.
To register your interest please contact firstname.lastname@example.org