- This event has passed.
2 April, 2016at 10:00 am - 9 April, 2016at 4:00 pm
Celebrating the art, culture, music and vibrancy of Truro, Truro festival is returning this April 2016. Events will be happening throughout the cathedral city over the course of the 8 day festival, including theatre, film, literature, dance, comedy and more.
This year’s line up is yet to be announced, but events in previous years have included:
- Cartoon and printmaking workshops
- Theatre performances in the Lemon Quay yurt
- Live music throughout the city
- Story workshops in the Royal Cornwall Museum
- Special film screenings at the Plaza Cinema
- Yoga demonstrations
- Free classical concerts
- A farmers market