Easter Holidays at Bedruthan
Easter at Bedruthan is non-stop for the kids, letting you sit back safe in the knowledge that there will be plenty going on to keep them entertained. All our activities are completely free and designed so all the family have a fun, creative time together.
All our Easter breaks include:
- Free activity and entertainment program
- Two hours of free childcare each day so the grown-ups can relax*
- Access to all of our family-friendly facilities
- Unlimited time in our sea view spa
- Indoor and outdoor pools
- Childcare and kids clubs
- Games rooms
- Indoor jungle tumble soft play
- Tennis court and football pitch
- Outdoor play areas for all ages
- Adult only relaxation spaces
- In-room baby listening devices
Why visit in Easter?
- Whilst the beaches are still quiet, Easter is often blessed with the best weather – spring sunshine, blue skies and mild temperatures.
- The clifftops are full of beautiful wild coastal flowers for you to spot on your walks on the cliff paths
- It’s a lovely time to explore some of Cornwall’s spectacular gardens some of our favourites include: the Japanese Garden and Bonsai nursery in St Mawgan, Trerice House and Gardens, the Lost Gardens of Heligan, Pencarrow House and Gardens and Lanhydrock.
- We always have exciting Easter-themed activities available for children, which includes plenty of running around to work off all that chocolate!
- It’s perfect picnic weather – so ask us to pack you a picnic and go and explore the beaches and countryside
- It’s also finally warm enough to enjoy a drink – maybe even a cocktail – on our seaview terrace
Free activity and entertainment program
Our entertainment program changes with each holiday season, but here is a sample of some of the free activities you can expect on your family holiday with us:
- Arts and crafts activities and cookery workshops throughout the week to dip in and out of, from baking and decorating biscuits to sand art
- Evening entertainment in the ballroom including performances from Chloe the clown and Billy Wizz giving the parents time to enjoy a warming drink from the cocktail bar
- Circus skills workshops with circus performances in the afternoon to show off all those new found acrobatic skills
- Puppet workshops and shows, family films with popcorn, children’s discos, alternative sports days, football skills, laser clay shooting, visits from Newquay Zoo and many, many more.
Terms and Conditions:
* Offer includes four night’s stay at Bedruthan hotel, breakfast in the Wild Café each morning, dinner each evening in our Wild Cafe, two hours per day per child childcare. Valid on four nights night’s stay on the set arrival dates listed above, subject to availability. Offer is based on two adults and two children – additional child supplements will apply. Offer only available for four night stays in the specified room types above, extra nights & other room types bookable at standard rates. Dinner each evening will be served in the Wild Cafe, if you wish to eat in the Herring you will need to book 24 hours in advance and a supplement of £5 per adult and £10 per child will be added to your room bill. Childcare is subject to availability and we highly recommend booking this at the same time as booking your room to avoid disappointment. A non-refundable deposit of 25% will be taken at the time of booking, the rest is payable on departure. No cash alternative is available. There is limited availability with this offer.