Easter Holidays at Bedruthan
This Easter we are launching a whole new programme of events at Bedruthan and we’re giving it a woodland theme! Think woodland mask making, interactive storytelling around our brand new fire pit in the sand dunes, circus classes, pop-up foodie events and a jungle orchestra… All our activities are completely free and designed so all the family have a fun, creative time together.
Four Night Easter Eggtravaganza
Make the Easter break extra special with our four night package available for £1,375. This package has limited availability and has set arrival dates so book now to make sure you get the arrival dates you want and to avoid disappointment.
– Up to 2 adults and 2 children*
– Four night accommodation in either a Sea View Family Room or Non Sea View Interconnecting Rooms
– A Cracking Cornish breakfast each morning
– Dinner each night in the Wild Cafe*
– Free equipment hire and entertainment programme
– Two hours free childcare per child per day*
Choose between a Sea View Family Room or an Interconnecting Room for the same price, This package is only available on the following dates:
Monday 17th – Friday 21st April
Wednesday 19th – Sunday 23rd April (We have a Spring Makers Craft Fair at the hotel on the 22nd & 23rd)
– Indoor and outdoor pools
– Childcare and kids clubs
– Games rooms
– Indoor jungle tumble soft play
– Tennis court and football pitch
– Outdoor play areas for all ages
– Adult only relaxation spaces
– In-room baby listening devices
All our Easter breaks include:
– Free activity and entertainment program
– Two hours of free childcare each day so the grown-ups can relax*
– Access to all of our family-friendly facilities
– Unlimited time in our sea view spa
Why visit in Easter?
- Whilst the beaches are still quiet, Easter is often blessed with the best weather – spring sunshine, blue skies and mild temperatures.
- The clifftops are full of beautiful wild coastal flowers for you to spot on your walks on the cliff paths
- It’s a lovely time to explore some of Cornwall’s spectacular gardens some of our favourites include: the Japanese Garden and Bonsai nursery in St Mawgan, Trerice House and Gardens, the Lost Gardens of Heligan, Pencarrow House and Gardens and Lanhydrock.
- We always have exciting Easter-themed activities available for children, which includes plenty of running around to work off all that chocolate!
- It’s perfect picnic weather – so ask us to pack you a picnic and go and explore the beaches and countryside
- It’s also finally warm enough to enjoy a drink – maybe even a cocktail – on our seaview terrace
Free activity and entertainment program
Our entertainment program changes with each holiday season, but here is a sample of some of the free activities you can expect on your family holiday with us:
- Arts and crafts activities and cookery workshops throughout the week to dip in and out of, from baking and decorating biscuits to sand art
- Evening entertainment in the ballroom including performances from Chloe the clown and Billy Wizz giving the parents time to enjoy a warming drink from the cocktail bar
- Circus skills workshops with circus performances in the afternoon to show off all those new found acrobatic skills
- Puppet workshops and shows, family films with popcorn, children’s discos, alternative sports days, football skills, laser clay shooting, visits from Newquay Zoo and many, many more.
Terms and Conditions:
* Offer includes four night’s stay at Bedruthan hotel, breakfast in the Wild Café each morning, dinner each evening in our Wild Cafe, two hours per day per child childcare. Valid on four nights night’s stay on the set arrival dates listed above, subject to availability. Offer is based on two adults and two children – additional child supplements will apply. Offer only available for four night stays in the specified room types above, extra nights & other room types bookable at standard rates. Dinner each evening will be served in the Wild Cafe, if you wish to eat in the Herring you will need to book 24 hours in advance and a supplement of £5 per adult and £10 per child will be added to your room bill. Childcare is subject to availability and we highly recommend booking this at the same time as booking your room to avoid disappointment. A non-refundable deposit of 25% will be taken at the time of booking, the rest is payable on departure. No cash alternative is available. There is limited availability with this offer.