Limited Four-night Special Offer:
- Four night’s accommodation for two adults and two children in either interconnecting rooms or a sea view family room*
- Breakfast each morning in the Wild Café
- Dinner each evening for everyone in either the Wild Café or Herring restaurant
- Free entertainment and activity programme
- Complimentary use of our drop in arts and craft rooms
- Unlimited time in our sea view spa for the adults
Family surf breaks for over 8’s
Book a sea view villa and children over eight years will surf for free!** Teenagers will love immersing themselves in the cool, Cornish surf culture of Mawgan Porth, whilst active tweens will jump at the chance to hit the surf.
Contact us below to enquire about our surf breaks.
**T&Cs apply: surf breaks apply to family villa rooms only, which are for children aged eight and over, and families of up to four people. One hour surf lesson per child. Parents may surf too, for an additional cost.
Why visit in the Easter Holidays?
- Children, parents and even granny and grandpa will be able to enjoy the warmer weather, plenty of fresh air and fulfilling activities.
- Whether you fancy taking your mini culture vultures along to a chocolate egg hunt at a National Trust site, heading to the beach for a spot of wild swimming or making the most of our full activity programme at the hotel.
Free activity and entertainment programme
- Past activities have included the chance to meet a real-life mermaid, songs and sea shanties and a range of crafts keep the little creatives occupied.
- We hold our very own eggstravaganza across the Easter holidays, including activities such as an Easter Treasure Hunt, meet and greet with Bedster Bunny, cupcake decorating, wax and dye egg decorating and more – so don’t miss out!
Facilities to keep the kids entertained:
- Indoor swimming pool and toddler pool, plus outdoor swimming pool and children’s pool
- Enormous Jungle Tumble indoor soft play area (currently closed due to Covid19)
- Outdoor play areas for all ages, assault course and trampoline for older children
And something for the adults:
- Sea view spa with sauna, steam room, hydro pool and caldarium
- Adult only relaxation areas with log burners, plus a Bar and sunset terrace
- Create Design Shop and Art Gallery
- Baby listening, so you can enjoy a little me-time
- Outdoor Sensory Spa Garden experience, available to guests for £30 per person
Send an enquiry about Easter breaks at Bedruthan
*Terms and Conditions apply:
The Easter Holidays offer is available for four-night stays for two adults and two children sharing a sea view family room or interconnecting room type, subject to availability. If you’d like to stay a little longer, extra nights will be charged at standard rates. This offer is valid for four nights on the set arrival dates as listed above. Breakfast each morning is in the Wild Café and you may have dinner in either the Wild Café or The Herring restaurant, but the Herring must be prebooked. Please also enquire about hiring equipment at the time of booking. A non-refundable deposit of 25% will be taken at the time of booking, the rest is payable on departure. Please note that no cash alternative is available for any part of this special offer.