Limited Four-night Special Offer:
A limited four-night family Easter break on the Cornish coastline. Includes:
- Four night’s accommodation for two adults and two children in a sea view family room
- Breakfast each morning in the Wild Café
- Dinner each evening for everyone in either the Wild Café or Herring restaurant
- Complimentary use of our family drop-in arts and craft rooms
- Bookable sessions to use the sea view spa
Prices start from £1635, based on a family of four sharing a sea view family room or non sea view interconnecting rooms. Arrive on the 6th, 10th or 14th of April. Please contact our reservations team for prices including a third child.
Easter Holiday Offer Terms & Conditions
The Easter Holiday Offer is available for four-night stays beginning on the 6th, 10th and 14th of April. It is available for stays with two adults and two children within a sea view family room or interconnecting rooms. For other rates, please contact our reservations team.
A non-refundable deposit of 25% is taken on booking, with the remainder payable on departure.
Subject to availability.
Includes use of Bedruthan spa facilities for adults, treatments are an additional charge.
Includes dinner in either the Wild Café or Herring each night.
If you decide not to use a part of this offer, no monetary value will be offered in exchange.
Extra nights are charged at standard rates.
Why visit in the Easter Holidays?
- Children, parents and even granny and grandpa will be able to enjoy the warmer weather, plenty of fresh air and fulfilling activities.
- Whether you fancy taking your mini culture vultures along to a chocolate egg hunt at a National Trust site, heading to the beach for a spot of wild swimming or making the most of our welcoming hotel.
Facilities to keep the kids entertained:
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools and toddler pool
- Outdoor play areas for all ages, assault course and trampoline for older children
- Extensive gardens and sea view lawn to run around on
- Arts and crafts rooms to drop-in to as a family anytime
- Library and Cinema room with DVDs and video games
*Please note that some of these facilities may not be available due to the Coronavirus outbreak, please see our Covid page here for the latest updates.
And something for the adults:
- Sea view spa with sauna, steam room, hydro pool and caldarium
- Adult only relaxation areas with log burners, plus a Bar and sunset terrace
- Create Design Shop and Art Gallery
- Baby listening, so you can enjoy a little me-time
- Outdoor Sensory Spa Garden experience, available to guests for £35 per person
Send an enquiry about Easter breaks at Bedruthan
Hotel Nanny and Babysitting
If you think you might enjoy a few hours in the spa or a candlelit dinner during your family stay, you can book babysitting services with the Parent & Child Nanny Agency. To find out more and make a booking, please visit: www.parentandchildnannies.co.uk/hotel-childcare/
All babysitters are qualified, experienced professionals who are fully registered, hold a DBS Enhanced Disclosure, and Paediatric First Aid training for complete peace of mind.
Hotel Nannies are available during the day until 2am, for £12.50 – £14.50 per hour with a £40 administration fee. Babysitting bookings are from 6pm until 2am, for £12.50 – £14.50 per hour with a £20 administration fee. Full T&Cs apply.