Limited Four-night Special Offer:
- Four night’s accommodation for two adults and two children in a sea view family room
- Breakfast each morning in the Wild Café
- Dinner each evening for everyone in either the Wild Café or Herring restaurant
- Complimentary use of our family drop-in arts and craft rooms
- Bookable sessions to use the sea view spa
Why visit in the Easter Holidays?
- Children, parents and even granny and grandpa will be able to enjoy the warmer weather, plenty of fresh air and fulfilling activities.
- Whether you fancy taking your mini culture vultures along to a chocolate egg hunt at a National Trust site, heading to the beach for a spot of wild swimming or making the most of our welcoming hotel.
Facilities to keep the kids entertained:
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools and toddler pool
- Outdoor play areas for all ages, assault course and trampoline for older children
- Indoor soft play for letting off steam on a drizzly day
- Extensive gardens and sea view lawn to run around on
- Arts and crafts rooms to drop-in to as a family anytime
- Library and Cinema room with DVDs and video games
*Please note that some of these facilities may not be available due to the Coronavirus outbreak, please see our Covid page here for the latest updates.
And something for the adults:
- Sea view spa with sauna, steam room, hydro pool and caldarium
- Adult only relaxation areas with log burners, plus a Bar and sunset terrace
- Create Design Shop and Art Gallery
- Baby listening, so you can enjoy a little me-time
- Outdoor Sensory Spa Garden experience, available to guests for £35 per person
*Terms and Conditions apply:
The Easter Holidays offer is available for four-night stays for two adults and two children sharing a sea view family room or interconnecting room type, subject to availability. If you’d like to stay a little longer, extra nights will be charged at standard rates. This offer is valid for four nights on the set arrival dates as listed above. Breakfast and dinner should always be pre-booked as soon as possible as because of operational changes due to Coronavirus, we may be unable to provide a preferred time slot. Should you be late arriving for a pre-booked time slot, then we will recommend another time due to restricted capacities.
A non-refundable deposit of 25% will be taken at the time of booking, the rest is payable on departure. Please note that no cash alternative is available for any part of this special offer.
Please note that subject to government guidelines in light of the Coronavirus outbreak, some elements of our offers and breaks may be subject to change, but we will endeavour to provide alternatives. For the latest updates, please see our Covid page here.
Send an enquiry about Easter breaks at Bedruthan
Hotel Nanny and Babysitting
If you think you might enjoy a few hours in the spa or a candlelit dinner during your family stay, you can book babysitting services with the Parent & Child Nanny Agency. To find out more and make a booking, please visit: www.parentandchildnannies.co.uk/hotel-childcare/
All babysitters are qualified, experienced professionals who are fully registered, hold a DBS Enhanced Disclosure, and Paediatric First Aid training for complete peace of mind.
Hotel Nannies are available during the day until 2am, for £12.50 – £14.50 per hour with a £40 administration fee. Babysitting bookings are from 6pm until 2am, for £12.50 – £14.50 per hour with a £20 administration fee. Full T&Cs apply.