Four-night Easter Break
During Easter the days begin to lengthen and more sunshine in Cornwall’s mild climate means more time to spend outdoors, exploring the beaches and coastline of the stunning North Coast. Our activity programme will be full of things to do for children of all ages, giving you plenty of time for some much-needed R&R.
***Limited Special Four-Night Offer:***
Arrive on the 4th, 8th, 12th or 15th of April 2020 and stay for four nights with prices starting from £1,585 based on a family of four sharing an interconnecting room or sea view family room – a saving of at least £230!
Easter Four night break includes:
- Four night’s accommodation for two adults and two children in either interconnecting rooms or a sea view family room
- Breakfast each morning in the Wild Café
- Dinner each evening for everyone in either the Wild Café or Herring restaurant* (for those staying on a dinner, bed and breakfast rate)
- Free entertainment and activity programme throughout your stay
- Two hours of childcare per child each day (subject to availability and we highly recommend booking this at the same time as booking your room to avoid disappointment)
- Free equipment hire from tennis rackets and kites to high chairs and baby backpacks**
- Unlimited time in our sea view spa for the adults
- Access to all of our family-friendly facilities
Send an enquiry about Easter breaks at Bedruthan
Why visit in the Easter Holidays?
- Children, parents and even granny and grandpa will be able to enjoy the warmer weather, plenty of fresh air and fulfilling activities.
- Whether you fancy taking your mini culture vultures along to a chocolate egg hunt at a National Trust site, heading to the beach for a spot of wild swimming or making the most of our full activity programme at the hotel, you won’t be short of things to do.
- Spend your days playing games together on the beach, surf until sundown, try family yoga for the first time, or enjoy a little R&R time in the spa whilst the children make friends at kids club.
Free activity and entertainment programme
Our entertainment program changes with each holiday season, but here’s a sample of some of the free activities you can expect on your family holiday with us:
- Past activities have included the chance to meet a real-life mermaid, songs and sea shanties and a range of crafts keep the little creatives occupied.
- We hold our very own eggstravaganza across the Easter holidays, including activities such as an Easter Treasure Hunt, meet and greet with Bedster Bunny, cupcake decorating, wax and dye egg decorating and more – so don’t miss out!
Facilities to keep the kids entertained:
- Indoor swimming pool and toddler pool
- Outdoor swimming pool and children’s pool
- Games room with games such as air hockey, table football and packman
- Enormous Jungle Tumble indoor soft play area
- Outdoor play areas for all ages, assault course and trampoline for older children
- Kids clubs
And something for the adults:
- Sea view spa with sauna, steam room, hydro pool and caldarium
- Adult only relaxation areas with log burners
- Bar and sunset terrace
- Create Design Shop and Art Gallery
- Kids clubs so you can enjoy a little me-time
- Outdoor Sensory Spa Garden experience, available to guests for £30 per person
The finer details (our minimal T&Cs):
The Easter Holidays offer is available for four-night stays for two adults and two children sharing a sea view family room or interconnecting room type, subject to availability. If you’d like to stay a little longer, extra nights will be charged at standard rates. This offer is valid for four nights on the set arrival dates as listed above. Breakfast each morning is in the Wild Café and you may have dinner in either the Wild Café or The Herring restaurant, but the Herring must be prebooked*. Kids club sessions are subject to availability and we highly recommend booking this at the same time as booking your room to avoid disappointment. Please also enquire about hiring equipment at the time of booking**. A non-refundable deposit of 25% will be taken at the time of booking, the rest is payable on departure. Please note that no cash alternative is available for any part of this special offer.