Four-night Easter Break
During Easter the days begin to lengthen and more sunshine in Cornwall’s mild climate means more time to spend outdoors, exploring the beaches and coastline of the stunning North Coast. Our activity programme will be full of things to do for children of all ages, giving you plenty of time for some much-needed R&R.
***Limited Special Four-Night Offer:***
Arrive on the 4th, 8th, 12th or 15th of April 2020 and stay for four nights with prices starting from £1,585 based on a family of four sharing an interconnecting room or sea view family room – a saving of at least £230!
- Four night’s accommodation for two adults and two children in either interconnecting rooms or a sea view family room
- Breakfast each morning in the Wild Cafe
- Dinner each evening in either the Wild Cafe or The Herring restaurant (The Herring must be prebooked)
- Free entertainment and activity programme throughout your stay
- One two-hour complimentary kids club session (subject to availability), per child, for each day you stay
- Free equipment hire from tennis rackets and kites to high chairs and baby backpacks**
- Unlimited time in our sea view spa for the adults
- Access to all of our family-friendly facilities
The finer details (our minimal T&Cs):
The Easter break offer is available for four-night stays for two adults and two children sharing a sea view family room or interconnecting room type, subject to availability. If you’d like to stay a little longer, extra nights will be charged at standard rates. This offer is valid for four nights on the set arrival dates as listed above. Breakfast each morning is in the Wild Cafe and you may have dinner in either the Wild Cafe or The Herring restaurant, but the Herring must be prebooked. Kids club sessions are subject to availability and we highly recommend booking this at the same time as booking your room to avoid disappointment. Please enquire about booking hire equipment on time of booking.
Send an enquiry about Easter breaks at Bedruthan
Looking back on family holidays spent as a child, what do you remember fondly? Running hand in hand across the hot sand, skipping over the foamy waves with siblings, catching…
This was our 3rd visit to Bedruthan and we had a lovely stay as always. This time we took the dog as well and just like the other members of the family she was very well catered for! Our kids (5&7) had a great time at kids club each morning and enjoyed the early evening activities while we sat in the bar and relaxed. There is lots to keep the kids entertained at the hotel and its only a short walk down to the beach.The kids loved the early tea and we could then relax in the evening and enjoy a nice meal using the listening service. We will definitely be back again!Nscola - TripAdvisorEaster Weekend