Thank you for registering your interest, we will let you know when applications open.
- Taking place on Saturday the 23rd (10am – 5pm) and Sunday the 24th (10am – 4pm) of April 2016 at Bedruthan Hotel
- All stall holder enquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org and NOT Bedruthan Hotel reception or reservations
- Applications close on the 31st of January 2016.
- Application status announcements will be made w/c the 15th of February 2016.
- The fair is promoted to a wide audience and previous fairs at Bedruthan have attracted 3,000 visitors.
- Stand fees are for two days and include your space, associated promotion, listing in the event programme and a shuttle to free local parking (no parking for stall holders is allowed on site during event opening).
- A standard stand (with 2m frontage) is £65, a double stand (with 4m frontage) is £120, a demo stand (circa 8m2) is £90 (must include a live demo).
- Successful stall holders are able to book discounted hotel accommodation over the fair weekend. Rates and details will be sent to successful applicants.
- Full stall holder notes including set up times, unloading instructions and parking details will be sent to successful applicants. Set up for most areas will be possible on the afternoon of Friday the 22nd of April.