Three nights to walk, bathe and reconnect with yourself and nature. Enjoy three of our finest, tailored treatments as well as relaxed workshops. Start mindfully by learning to release with movement and yoga, refresh your body in both our indoor and outdoor spas: with our thermotherapy hydrospa and wild Sensory Spa Garden. Renew and connect by giving each other a scrub and mud treatment in our wonderfully warm hammam room, designed to rehydrate your skin and soothe your muscles. Feel the powerful benefits of a Sole Foundation reflexology inspired foot treatment and embrace a deep state of relaxation during a Hot Poultice massage. Also enjoy carefully designed meals to bring balance to your body.
- A three-night stay in a beautiful Bedruthan bedroom
- A delicious buffet breakfast each morning with daily changing specials
- Unlimited use of the indoor spa
- A Sensory Spa Garden experience
- A Hot Poultice massage (60 mins)
- A Hammam Connect therapy (45 mins)
- A Sole Foundation reflexology inspired foot treatment (30 mins)
- A mindfulness workshop
- A movement class introducing the principles of Yoga
- A three-course evening meal in our Herring Restaurant
- A three-course evening meal in the Wild Café
- A complimentary bottle of fizz
- A late 1pm check out on your last day
Prices start from £373 per person
Based on two people sharing a non-sea view double.
This break is available between April 22nd and 22nd December 2019, terms and conditions apply (see below).book now
Terms and Conditions:
* The Bedruthan Spa breaks are subject to availability. If you’d like to stay a little longer, extra nights will be charged at standard rates. Spa breaks are available until 22nd December 2019, excluding school holidays. The from price is per person based on two adults sharing a non-sea view double room. A non-refundable deposit of 25% will be taken at the time of booking and the rest is payable on departure. Unlimited spa time includes the use of all indoor spa and pool facilities. Each person will receive an entry into the Sensory Spa Garden as part of their spa break.