Three nights to walk, bathe and reconnect with yourself and nature. Enjoy three of our finest, tailored treatments as well as relaxed workshops. Start mindfully by learning to release with movement and yoga, refresh your body in both our indoor and outdoor spas: with our thermotherapy hydrospa and wild Sensory Spa Garden. Renew and connect by giving each other a scrub and mud treatment in our wonderfully warm hammam room, designed to rehydrate your skin and soothe your muscles. Unwind during a 30 minute treatment of your choice; for naturally beautiful feet we combine organic ingredients with the wisdom of reflexology during a powerful sole foundation treatment or, feel a real sense of peace during a heavenly head and neck massage using warmed oil to nourish both the skin and hair, and movements which softly slow down to follow your breathing. Embrace a deep state of relaxation during a Hot Poultice massage, and enjoy carefully designed meals to bring balance to your body.
- A three-night stay in a beautiful Bedruthan bedroom
- A delicious breakfast each morning
- Unlimited use of the indoor spa
- A Sensory Spa Garden experience
- A Hot Poultice massage (60 mins)
- A Hammam Connect therapy (45 mins)
- A choice of either a Sole Foundation reflexology inspired foot treatment (30 mins) or Heavenly Head and Neck Massage (30 mins)
- An optional meditation session
- A movement class introducing the principles of Yoga
- A three-course evening meal in our Herring restaurant*
- A three-course evening meal in the Wild Café
- A complimentary bottle of fizz
- A late 1pm check out on your last day
Prices start from £373 per person. *To dine in the Herring you must prebook.
Based on two people sharing a non-sea view double.
This break is available between April 22nd and 22nd December 2019, terms and conditions apply (see below).book now
Terms and Conditions:
* The Bedruthan Spa breaks are subject to availability. If you’d like to stay a little longer, extra nights will be charged at standard rates. Spa breaks are available until 22nd December 2019, excluding school holidays. The from price is per person based on two adults sharing a non-sea view double room. A non-refundable deposit of 25% will be taken at the time of booking and the rest is payable on departure. Unlimited spa time includes the use of all indoor spa and pool facilities. Each person will receive an entry into the Sensory Spa Garden as part of their spa break.