Exhibitor applications for our November 2017 Christmas Craft Fair are now closed. All applicants should have now been notified whether they were successful or not.
If you have any queries, please contact Sarah at Duchy Fairs on email@example.com
If you’re interesting in registering your details for future craft fairs, please enter your details in the form below and we will notify you when our next round of applications open:
Sat 10am-5pm, Sun 10am-4pm
- Taking place on Saturday the 25th (10am – 4pm) and Sunday the 26th (10am – 4pm) of November 2017 at Bedruthan Hotel
- Applications are now closed.
- All stall holder enquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org and NOT Bedruthan Hotel reception, reservations or marketing.
- There will be a charge of £1.50 for entry to the fair – each exhibitor will receive four complimentary tickets (to include yourself).
- A standard stall costs from £66 to £72 and a large stand costs from £118 to £132.
- Your stand fee is for two days (10 – 4pm each day) and includes your space, associated promotion, listings on the Bedruthan website under exhibitors, inclusion in the events exhibitors listings and a shuttle to free local parking (no parking for stall holders is allowed on site during event opening).
- The fair is supported by a strong marketing strategy targeting a relevant audience in Cornwall and beyond. Previous fairs at the hotel have attracted over 2,800 visitors.
- Successful stall holders are able to book discounted hotel accommodation over the fair weekend limited to 1 room per exhibitor. 2017 rates and details will be sent to successful applicants.
- Full stall holder notes including set up times, unloading instructions and parking details will be sent to successful applicants. Set up for most areas will be possible on the Friday afternoon before the Fair.