Christmas Break 2018
Join us for a magical and relaxing family Christmas break from 23rd to 27th December 2018. Enjoy a festive tipple and let the little ones be entertained by our festive elves, visit Father Christmas in his woodland grotto and spend four nights indulging in merriment, eating and fun, free family activities – with a few surprises thrown in!
Our four-night Christmas break includes:
- A cracking Cornish breakfast each morning
- Lunch each day* (including a full Christmas lunch with all the trimmings on the big day)
- Festive sweet treats every day* such as Afternoon Teas and a Cornish Cream Tea
- Dinner each evening**
- Children’s entertainment and two hours of free childcare each day (subject to availability)
- Plenty of other festive surprises!
*With the exception of the day of arrival and day of departure
**With the exception of the day of departure
View the activity programme here.
Festive program highlights include:
- A visit to our Sugar and Spice Grotto
- An adult lie-in on Boxing Day whilst our childcare teams look after the little ones (subject to availability)
- A Boxing Day swim followed by warming hot chocolates and marshmallow toasting
Our Christmas Break is available as a four-night stay arriving on 23rd December and departing on 27th December 2018.
Prices start from £2,097 for a four-night break for two adults and two children in a sea view family room.
Check out our festive season late availability page for the latest updates on rooms available here. For enquiries and to book contact our reservations team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01637 860 860.
Prices include a four-night stay, breakfast each morning, lunch and afternoon cakes on 24th, 25th and 26th December and kids teas and dinner on 23rd, 24th, 25th and 26th December plus a full family entertainment program.