Christmas Break at Bedruthan
Taking inspiration from a classic Scandinavian Christmas with cosiness and togetherness at the core. We’ve filled this wonderful break with lots of festive traditions but sprinkled with our Bedruthan twist. Think sharing special moments to create magical family memories with little breaks of me-time in between, and appreciating the small things such as sitting by a roaring fire, blustery walks on the beach or even a lie-in on Boxing Day morning.
Start your festivities with our seasonal welcome drinks and canapes on arrival, before sitting back to relax, as the next four days flow beautifully whilst we take care of everything. Spend time together with outdoor family fairground games, or embark on the treasure hunt, and once the little ones have settled down in anticipation of Father Christmas’ visit, catch up with the elders over cheese and port, or try your luck in the Midnight Casino.
Our four-night Christmas break includes:
- Breakfast each morning with a champagne welcome on Christmas Day
- Lunch each day, including a Christmas feast with all the trimmings
- High Tea each day with festive inspired sweet treats
- Dinner each evening, with a choice of courses from our festive menu, served in either the Wild Café or the Herring restaurant*
- A daily programme of kids activities and family entertainment
- Complimentary two-hour kids club session each day
- Plenty of other festive surprises!
Our Christmas Break is available as a four-night stay arriving on 23rd December and departing on 27th December 2019, with prices starting from £2377 for two adults and two children sharing a sea view family room. *To dine in the Herring you must prebook.
Please note, to book your Christmas Break you will need to contact our friendly reservations team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01637 860 860.
Call us Email to enquire
Lunch and the festive treat is available each day with the exception on the day of arrival and the day of departure. Dinner is included each evening with the exception of the day of departure. The two-hour kids club sessions each day are subject to availability and pre-booking is essential.